(F.W) Lovely faces (Pt. 3)

~After school~

Your POV

I excitedly walked to the library after doing classroom cleaning, I skipped ahead without being careful I bumped into someone "Oh! I am so sorry!" I said and help them up "Its Fine!" I heard a familiar voice so I looked up to see who it was when the one and only Finn Wolfhard was standing in front of me with a smiled "A-Ah! I have to go now!" I quickly said and made sure I have everything before running to the library.

I closed the door and panted with a pink face "What happened ms. (L/N)?" Mrs. Claire asked while she put down her paper works "I Just met Finn Wolfhard!" I said and covered my face in embarrassment "That's great!" she smiled "He doesn't know me..." I continued "Oh..." She sighed and smiled "Well, If you want him to know you. You better get on with the poem!" She said as I nodded and opened the library computer and typed the poem I wrote.

I clicked on his profile and messaged him the poem, I hesitantly sent him and message then stood up "I did it!" I shouted before I heard a laughed "Good job, You'll have to meet the others on monday...Sadly" She said "Oh right! Today's Wednesday!" I laughed "Well, You better get going. It getting late..." She smiled as I nodded and logged out and turned off the computer before heading off "Bye Mrs. Claire!" I said and walked away.

Finn's POV

I laid down on my bed watching gaming videos when I got a message from someone...They don't seem to have a name though.

@Anonymous00lp

I read before clicking on the message

Dear Finn,

You don't know how lovely you are, you.
You with your cheeky half-smile,
the way you touch your hair with your soft finger tips and those brown eyes,
The eyes I look out of or hands I use, I hope one day you'll notice me too.

I furrowed my eyebrows but smiled, I didn't think someone would write me poems but I liked it...so I send a message back

Finn: Nice poem :) I'd like to read more!..but I don't think I'm that attractive ;)

I smiled and continued to watch gaming videos and intentionally, I fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Your POV

"AHHHH!!" I screamed but covered my mouth "What happened?" Mrs. Claire asked "Look!" I blushed and showed him the message "wow, Looks like he liked you poems! I knea you'd make a good poet!" She smiled and patted my back.

I squealed and grabbed my paper and pencil to write down my poetic response--

Dear Finn,

If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself in my eyes only then you'd realize how special you are to me :)

                                      Secret Admirer,

I smiled and typed the newly made poet I made and typed it in and send it, I quickly logged out and turned of the computer after it send the message so that no one could suspect a thing that I wrote the poet for Finn.

I smiled and walked to my 4th period since I came here during lunch, I waved good bye to Mrs. Claire and continued walking while she smiled and waved back.

Finn's POV

I doodled on my piece of paper waiting for the teacher or something awesome would happen 'till I got a buzz on my phone, I grabbed my phone from my pocket and saw a message from the same person yesterday.

I smiled when I read the poetic letter they gave me so I messaged them back as a thank you--

Finn: Hahaha, Thanks ;) I like poetic replies :)))

I laughed at my message and waited for them to reply sooner or later, I liked their poems...It seems that I know her somewhere but I shrugged it off my shoulders and thought about asking their name...

I wasn't too worried about them being a hacker, or a stalker since it was approved my the school 'I'll go to the library after school and ask Mrs. Claire about the person' I thought.