(R.T) The Book (Part 2)

Your POV

I stare at the clown who was creepily dancing in front of me when suddenly I heard a faint whisper with a cry "They're coming!" I said to him "Oh no. People like them don't care about you" he said but then someone threw a steel at him "I smell fear!" IT shouted and ran towards Richie but eddie blocked IT by smashing a broken wooden chair at IT.

"Richie!" I cried and ran towards him "Where have you been?!" Beverly said "I-I...I was sitting on our dining table but that was all I remember-" I was cut of by a scream "You FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Richie screamed and hit IT with a bat repeatedly but IT grabbed my waist and held me in front of them.

####

In another life, I would be your girl~

####

"You want her right?!" IT smile widened "You gotta serve me your life first!" He laughed as his grip on my waist tightens "Ah!" I winced "Give her back!" Stan shouted, IT looked at him and put on a frown "Don't you want to share?!"

####

Where we'd keep all out promises, be us against the world~

####

"Richie! The Book!" Beverley said while Richie quickly ran towards the pink book "You shit!" Beverley shouted while IT broke his gaze off of Richie and turn to Beverley and laughed and pushed Beverly away and turn to Bill "Don't you want Gorgie ba- AAHHHH!!!!" IT Screamed and turned around to see Mike pointing a gun in his head and chest.

####

I would make you stay
So I don't have to say you were the one that got away
The one that got away~

"Goodbye, Richie"

####

IT screamed and dropped me and went Crazy while screaming "Kill HiM!!" The losers chanted while Richie grabbed the book and an old pen then started writing how things should have ended.

####

The one, the one, the one
The one that got away~

####

"Kill IT!!!" I screamed and Mike pulled the last gun and everything went black, I opened my eyes and saw The losers sitting together. We were quiet until we smiled at each other "We're safe." Stan smiled "W-We are" Bill smiled and I turned to Richie who was smiling at me, I walked over to him and hugged him tight while he did the same "We promised." Beverley said.

                        The End

-- So, If some of you guys are confused. Its supposidly two lives with other opposite, the song is where you died and Richie left the group and everyone in the group became distant (Social distancing😂) while the other is what actually happened.