Ice Cream! (R.T)

Your POV

(Wednesday)

"Get Out Motherfuckers!" Richie Yelled and laughed "So, At the Carnival at 5:00?" Richie asked and turned towards me "Heh, Sure" I smiled and was about to walk away when Richie stopped me "Can I bring the Gang?" Richie asked "Not Like we're doing naughty stuffs, Sure" I smiled and winked and turned to walk away and is getting ready to change.

(5:00 PM)

I wore--

(Either this)

(Or this)

I put some peach (Nude) Makeup and brushed my teeth and hair and was ready to go out smiling "Bro, I'm going out

I put some peach (Nude) Makeup and brushed my teeth and hair and was ready to go out smiling "Bro, I'm going out..." I said and rolled my eyes, he walked towards me and smiled "With whom?" He asked and looked at me up and down and put a hand on my shoulder "Out with friends and get your fucking hand off of my shoulder before I fucking shoulder before I.kick your balls..." I said and glared at him.

He put his hands on a surrender pose and walked away walking towards his room "be back, bitch!" He shouted while i closed the door "Asshole." I gritted my teeth "(Y/N)!" A Voice called, I looked up to see Beverly and the gang "ready to go?" Richie asked and offered me the back of his bike to ride on "Let's go" I smiled and sat down and held Richie's waist as we head towards the Carnival.

We had so much fun until they wanted to ride the ferris wheel which I denied because I am scared of height
(Sorry if you don't, Just go with the flow) "I'll keep you company!" Richie blushed and fixed his glasses "sure." I smiled and we just waited.

"You Bored? Let's go buy Ice cream! My treat!" He asked and grabbed my hand walking me towards the Ice cream stand "Can I get Vanilla?" Richie said "(F/Ice cream/F)" I smiled then Richie payed the man "That Was Fun!" I heard Mike said and we turned around.

We officially agreed that we want to go home and hang out again tomorrow until we all got our separate ways except for Richie and I, We walked together since our houses were 2 blocks away.

Richie's POV

I held my bike tight and looked at (Y/N) "Thanks for going out with me." I said and patted (Y/N)'s Head "I Like you. Like a lot" I said "Same here Richie." She smiled before walking towards her door opening it and walking inside "Wanna go on a date again this friday? Just the two of us" I asked and scratched the back of my neck "I'd like to Richie" (Y/N) giggled and leaned in "Your Treat.." She whispered while My face heated again and looked at her who was innocently smiling "Goodnight." She winked and closed the door.

I held my breath when she closed the door but regained to let it out because I forgot for a second on how to breathe, I Fixed my glasses and looked at the road and thought for a moment then looked back at her door and smirked before walking towards my house.

(✋It hurts....)