Potion

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

But then realized I had done many things that are more dangerous. So I calmly brought some water from the lake to the ground and made like jelly. I bounced and safely finished my stunt.

"Wow. I can't believe you actually pulled it off." Annabeth said.

"I am actually amazed," Nico said.

"Now you should try on the hat," Dumbledore said.

We all went to his office and I tried on the hat. 

Hmmm. You actually jumped off this castle. Impressive. You really want Gryffindor, don't you? Fine. GRYFFINDOR!

"Yes!" I yelled.

"You will have your uniforms on your bed," Dumbledore said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Pasts...

"Ohh! We have our own room!" I yelled.

"It's more like a house," Piper said.

"Yeah, Dumbledore really prepared a lot for us," Will said.

"Ohh! We have bunk beds! I always wanted to have a bunk bed! I should have the lower bunk since I kick a lot. And fall a lot." Leo said.

"I will share it with you," I said.

"I call the lower one," Nico said.

"That's not important right now," Annabeth said.

"Yeah. We have to talk about the song." Piper said.

"Seriously guys. Tomorrow we have to study. Can't we just relax today? " I asked.

"Fine," Annabeth said.

There was a knock on the door and a crash. We went outside and saw Harry and Ron on the floor.

"Wow. What happened?" Leo asked.

"Apparently, this door is jinxed. Only you guys can open this." Ron said.

"Oh, sorry. Come inside." Annabeth said.

We all went inside.

"Huh, I didn't know foreign exchange students got a house," Ron said.

"Anyway, we came here to apologize. Professor Dumbledore told us that he knows your headmaster very well and you guys." Harry said.

"It's okay," Piper said.

"Anyway, you guys should rest. Tomorrow will be busy." Ron said.

"Thanks for the advice. " Will said.

"And you should wake up early. Corridors change a lot." Harry said.

"We noticed," I said.

"Then bye," Ron said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Breakfast

We all got out schedule during breakfast. We had a double portion and a DADA before lunch. We arrived at the potion class after a long hard adventure related to stairs and curses. Surprisingly, our professor was Snape. Snape was Hecate's son and he often came to Camp Half-Blood to talk to Chiron.

"Oh, hi Snape!" Leo yelled.

Few students gasped.

Snape looked at us and smiled.