Only the future

Harry's POV

He thought about his life in Hogwarts. He made so many friends like Ron and Hermione. They spent time together. They fought a lot, but they were still best friends. If they knew he was doing this, they would hate him. But, Percy and others had ruined them. He wanted his friends back. He had to get rid of Percy. 

But still, death isn't easy. When he lost Sirius, he suffered for so much. Annabeth knew Percy for a long time, and they loved each other so much. I heard Percy went to hell because of Annabeth. But, he shouldn't look back to the past. The only thing that mattered was the future. He imagined he, Ron, and Hermione sitting in Hog's head, drinking butterbeer.

He didn't know what to do. His life was perfect until this happened. He tried to enjoy his life again, but it was just so hard.

He saw Nico yelling at Percy about dying. He felt relieved that Percy will die, but a little bit sad. He wanted to be happy that demigods came to Hogwarts. But, it was clearly not right for him. 

He wished he had a normal life like others. He wanted normal parents. He wanted to have a fight with his parents. He wanted to worry about bullies. He loved being with his friends in Hogwarts, but sometimes, he wished he was normal. 

He didn't want to be famous anymore. He didn't want a horrible past that made him famous. If it wasn't for Voldemort, he would have gone to his parent's house every holiday. He wouldn't have suffered and lived under a staircase if it wasn't for him. He was going to kill Voldemort, too. He was going to kill both of them. Percy Jackson and Voldemort. Two people who made his life miserable.