Secret meeting

Percy's POV

The next day, everybody was talking about me and the Quidditch Tryouts. For some reason, beating Harry was big news. Everyone wanted to see a glimpse of me. 

"Okay, so since we didn't have any time to discuss the song last night, so we are going to have a meeting tonight," Annabeth said.

"Okay. Also, we have to study more about Voldemort. I will ask Professor Dumbledore to let me go to the restricted area." Piper said.

"I will make my famous tofu taco!" Leo said.

"We have to be quiet though. The wall is pretty thin." I said.

"Yeah. I noticed too." Nico said.

"Okay, today's schedule. History of Magic and Transfiguration. Boring." Nico said. 

" Nico, you should be careful in History of Magic. A ghost teaches it." Annabeth said.

"What's his name?" Nico asked.

"Cuthbert Binns," Will said.

"Ahh. My dad is quite mad at him" Nico said.

"Anyway, just be careful," Annabeth said.

"I heard that our first Hogsmeade trip will be this Friday," I said.

"Fred and George told me that they have a joke shop in Hogsmeade," Leo said.

"We should go now. We might get lost." Piper said.

"Good idea," Will said.

History Of Magic

"Today, since it is our first lesson of the year, we will take a test." Professor Binn said. 

"A test?! I don't know anything about the history of magic." I whispered to Annabeth.

"You will get 0%," Annabeth said.

"Uhh, professor? We don't know about the History of Magic, so we can't take the test." Leo said.

"Didn't you have a History of Magic class in your school?" Professor asked.

"What? We......you see.....we don't.....I mean........I guess we did......." Leo muttered.

"Then you will take the test," Professor said.

That's when Nico stood up.

"Cuthbert Binns, if you don't let us skip the test, you know the consequences," Nico said.

"Nico di Angelo! I didn't...I didn't know it was ....like this...of course...you don't have to take the test...just please don't hurt." Professor said.

"So can we go now?" Nico asked.

"Of course...of course..." Professor said.

"Nico!" Will yelled quietly and dragged him out of the classroom. We followed them. Everyone looked at us stunned.

Outside of the classroom

"Were you out of your MIND?!?!?!" Will yelled.

"It's okay...now we don't have to take the test!" Nico exclaimed.

"You almost revealed our identity!" Annabeth yelled.

"But I didn't," Nico said.

"You little...!" Annabeth yelled.

"Relax Annabeth," I said.

"Let's just go to our room and wait for our next class," Piper said.

"Good idea," Annabeth said still looking at Nico.