Serious stuff is going around here

I love that meme.

Okay. So the other demigods decided to stay here except the Ares and some other cabins. Trip to Hogsmeade is canceled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

We were eating our breakfasts, talking about the war.

"I am so glad that Ares's cabin didn't come here. They probably would have trashed the entire castle." I said.

"Agree," Percy said.

"You forgot about the Stolls," Frank said.

"Anyway, we have to figure out who will betray us," Piper said.

"I don't know. I am pretty sure it is Malfoy. He is a jerk." Jason said.

"Yeah. But, it's not like he is betraying us. He sided with Voldemort for several years." I said.

"So a person who was our friend," Percy said.

"Exactly," I said.

"I don't think we will know who will betray until the very moment. So right now, we have to focus on getting the students stronger." Piper said.

"Yeah. Professor Dumbledore turned the flying lesson to extra DADA lessons." Nico said.

" Apollo cabin is learning how to make the poison for the curses," Will said.

"Good," Grover said while nibbling an empty soda can.

"We suspect that the attack will happen in about 2 and a half months," Hazel said.

"That's not that bad," Leo said.

"The only bad things are that we don't know when and where they will attack," Frank said.

"We have to be prepared," Frank said.

Suddenly a mob of owls came through the window.

"I have the Daily Prophets," Thalia said.

"Six so-called demigods came to Hogwarts saying the You-Know-Who came back. They say that the Greek Mythologies are real and You-Know-Who is teaming up with monsters. The minister is saying that it is probably a teen's joke and there is nothing to worry about. Greek mythology does not exist..." Thalia said.

"Are they kidding?!" Percy and Nico both yelled.

Suddenly Nico disappeared.

Nico's POV

I shadow traveled to the Ministers' office.

"Are you the Minister?" I yelled.

"Aah! Y...yeah." The minister said.

"The thing you wrote in the newspaper, you are all wrong. Greek mythology is real." I said angrily.

"I don't know who you are and how you came in here, but if you don't get out, I will call the guards." The minister said.

"I am Nico di Angelo, the son of Hades, and if you don't change the newspaper, I am going to bring up my army," I said.

"Guards!" The minister shouted.

A couple of guards came in.

I didn't want to hurt them so I pointed at them and said some words. They fell down.

"What...how?" The minister asked.

"They are asleep. Now, back to the newspaper." I said.

"Kid. Greek Mythology isn't real." The minister said.

"Oh really? In that case..." I focused.

Suddenly dozens of skeletons came out from the ground.

"How did you do that?" The minister asked.

"I am Hades's son. I have a skeleton army." I said.

"The Olympians do not exist!" The minister yelled.

Suddenly, a figure appeared.

"Lady Hecate!" I yelled.

"Gwydion Pyre. " Lady Hecate said to the minister.

"Who are you?" The minister asked.

"I am Hecate, the goddess of magic. Let's say I am the mother of all the wizards." Lady Hecate said. 

"You are a goddess?" Minister asked.

"Yes. Did I forgot to put brains when I made you?" Lady Hecate said.

"So Greek Mythology is real?" Minister asked.

"Yes! And Nico, you should go back to Hogwarts. Say hello to Hazel for me." Lady Hecate yelled.

I shadow traveled back to Hogwarts.

"Nico!" Will yelled.

"Where did you go?!" Annabeth yelled.

"Minister's office. I am pretty sure the newspaper is going to change." I said.

"Yo...you did WHAT!" Hazel screamed.

"Lady Hecate came. It's all okay." I said.

"If you do that again, I want to..." Percy didn't have a chance to answer because right then, he collapsed.