WAR

OH MY GOD. 251 reads and 10 votes! Yay!

Percy's POV

"Everybody! Calm down! Just prepare your weapons!" Annabeth yelled.

"Where is Voldemort?" I asked.

"There are only monsters. That means...Voldemort is in Camp Half-Blood!" Piper yelled.

"Sent Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny, Luna, and Snape. Harry shouldn't go." Annabeth said.

"I will go too," Hazel said.

"Me too," Nico said.

We ran to the Room of Requirement. I opened the door and everybody went inside.

I ran back outside.

And, surprisingly, I saw Minotaur.

"Gaea." I murmured and charged toward him.

"How! Many! Time! Do I! Have! To! Kill! YOU!" I pierced his heart after slaying him furiously. 

Suddenly Harry ran over to me.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"First of all, I don't think it is appropriate to say "Wassup?" when a war is going! And second of all, you have to go to Camp Half-Blood." He said.

"Really? But..."

"Others need you there, Thalia told me," Harry said.

"Okay." I ran toward the Hogwarts.

I went to the Room of Requirement. I went inside and found myself in my cabin. It was so happy to be back. I ran to the field and saw the noseless man.

I focused and started to shake the land(He practiced.) Voldemort tried to stop with a spell, but of course, it didn't work. Then he spotted me. He ran toward me. I went into the water. He yelled, "Avada Kedavra!" He yelled.

I ducked.

He kept yelling that same line. I made waves to stop him. I knew that my sword will do nothing to him. So, even though I didn't do this often, but I focused on his blood.

It didn't work. He was very powerful. He was too strong. And when I was focusing, he yelled the spell and it hit me.

I was knocked out. I opened my eyes to see Hades.

"Wait. I died?!" I yelled.

"Ye and no. But not fully, sadly. You were in the water." Hades said disappointed.

"No, No, No, No!" I yelled.

"I have no idea why my son liked...you," Hades said.

"If I am no fully dead, am I alive?" I asked.

"Yes. You just have to wait or your friends to find you and heal you. But if one of the enemies finish you...well...you will die." He said.

"But they will think I am already dead. So..." I tried to calm down, but it didn't work.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Annabeth will kill me! I mean, if I don't die." I said.

"Ha...Just don't bug me will you? I already have Demeter for that." Hades said.

"Hmph. I am stuck with one of my least favorite gods while others are killing monsters!" I yelled.

"Or I can kill you now." He said.

"I mean...you, Zeus, Hera, Ares, Hermes... wow, so many gods and goddesses tried to kill me," I said sadly.

"Cereal?" Demeter said.

"Mom! We don't like cereals!" Persephone yelled.

"Why did I marry you?" Hades asked.

"How should I know?" Persephone asked.

The three of them started to bicker.

'When did I become the mature one? Wait...I'm still not...' I said to myself.