CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

Crei's P.O.V

After leaving in my parent's manshion I drive my car. I am going now in my condominium.

I stop my car in the parking area. Then I get my key and lock my car.
I walked towards the main entrance when a jeepney stop in my side so I turn around and look on the jeepney dahil tumigil ito sa gilid ko. Then I saw a girl wearing a dress with tied jacket on her waist in her back I saw Vion. The familiar girl turn around her head on the building that make me saw her face.

"The spoiled brat is here. Why she's with Vion?" I whispered. Tsk. Why did I asked myself why she's with Vion? Tsk.

I step my feet in the main door. "Bro!" Vion call me so I turn my head to look at him. But my eyes stop in the girl beside him. Magulo ang buhok at mukhang hirap na hirap sa nangyari. So, she's commute. Tsk. Commute while wearing those shits of dress. Our eyes met. But she evade her eyes. I look at Vion and raise my eyebrow.
"Bro! I want you to meet, Selena. Selen-I Know her. You don't need to introduce her in my front, Vion."

O___O

His shock but it back on his natural reaction.

"Really?! Selena, siya ba yung tinutukoy mo?" Vion asked na para bang hindi makapaniwala

'Tsk. Anong tinutukoy ang sinasabi niya? And How and When did they know each other? And why she's with this man?'

Shit Crei! Why do you ask? Ano bang pakialam mo sa babaeng iyan.

"Y-yeah." She said while her eyes is in the couch of the lobby

"Excuse me." I excuse and walked towards the elevator.

Tsk. They're dating. So why would I disturb them? Dating? Oh come on Crei, dating in condominium? Tsk. Shit the dating of them!

I press the button of the elevator. Its open so I walk bored inside and press the button to close the elevator when I saw her running towards me. Sakto naman ang pagsarado ng elevator kaya maiipit siya so I pulled her inside the elevator then the elevator closed before that I heard Vion shouted.

She bite her lower lips. Tsk. I let go her and walk in the other side of the elevator and she do the same.

"What are you two doing? Dating in condominium?" I directly asked and I didn't know where di I get this shit of question.

O___O

"Of course not! I-I'm...h-her-Stop stammering, woman."

Bakit ba siya nauutal? Because I knew that they're dating on this shit condominium?

"I'm here for you. Ginawa ko na nga magcommute para lang maibigay ko sayo ang gamit mo." She whispered while her head stoop. I heard it clearly. "I-I'm here for you...but you accusing me dating in a condominium. Do I look...like a slut?" Pahina ng pahina ang boses niya ngunit naririnig ko pa rin dahil kulong naman ito

The elevator open so I walk outside habang siya ay nakatingin pa rin sa  sahig. Tsk. Bumalik ulit ako sa loob at saka siya hinawakan sa pulsuhan and pulled her in my condo. I swipe my card and the doors open.

Binitiwan ko na siya nang makapasok kami sa condo ko.

"Continue explaining." I ordered and sat on the couch

I don't know why should I need to listen on her explanation.

"I-I'm here because of your things. Ku-Look at me woman." I ordered because her head is still in the floor
"Sahig ba ang kausap mo?" Naiinis kong sabi kaya naman tumingin siya sa akin then I saw her lips pouted.

Argh! What's your problem, Crei?!

"I'm here to give back your things." She bite her lower lips at inabot sa akin ang paper bag na dala-dala. So, I get it.

"Then, why are you with Vion?! How did you met? And what's that jacket on your waist? If I'm not mistaken, that jacket is own by Vion, right."

Argh! Come on Crei! Stop asking her!

"Bakit ka ba tanong ng tanong? And Why are you shouting at me? He just tied this jacket on my waist k-kase..." Gawain niya talagang kagatin ang labi. Huwag mo na lang pansinin Crei. "Because?" She stared at me so I do the same and wait her answer "makikita na ang cycling ko noong sumakay ako sa jeep." She answered at nakatingin pa rin sa akin

Shit! "Why are you wearing that kind of shit dress, Selena?! Talagang makikitaan ka kung ganyan ang suot mo! Magko-commute ka, hindi pupunta sa party!" I shouted and stood up and massage my temple

I sigh and facing her again. Then I saw her teary eyes. I bite my lips because I saw her like this.

"H-hindi...hindi ko naman...k-kasalanan na ganito ang sinuot ko! *Sob* Sumakay naman ako...sa taxi eh *sob* but he didn't...drive me here!" She wipe her tears "Then now your over reacting! Ghad!" She shouted

Why I felt hurt when I saw her crying? Argh! Hindi ko rin naman alam kung bakit ba ako nagoover reacting sa pagsakay niya sa jeep while wearing her dress? Shit!

"Tsk. Fine. Sorry for shouting. Come here." Utos ko sa kanya but she didn't move towards me so I pulled her and remove the jacket on her waist. Mukhang nagulat pa siya. I throw the jacket in the couch.  "I will drive you home. But join me for my late lunch."

She nodded but it's so obvious that she's very shock on what I offered her.

"Okay. Thank you for the jacket and book." I get the book in the paper bag and give it to her

I sigh before giving it to her "Here. I know you want this. Papahiramin Kita hangga't hindi mo pa tapos basahin."

O_____O

"Really?! Gosh! Thank you! ^_____^" she shouted and hug me. Humiwalay din ito when she realize our situation. "I'm sorry." I nodded and walk on my kitchen

Tss. What is this feeling? Why do I concern on her?