Taking your precious part 🍋

Ok you guys decided and I'm doing it here's a lemon. Note that I hardly write stuff like this.

Finally the dizziness had passed and you could sit up without feeling nauseous. But the two parts of Sesshomaru's body were still burned into your mind. Even the thought caused a large blush to form on your face. You shoved yourself under the blanket of the futon when you saw his foot. You heard him chuckle.

"Don't worry I'm fully clothed."

Cautiously you peeked out from the blanket and sighed with relief. He sat down next to you. "Aren't we going to see each others bodies eventually?"

You gripped the sheets tighter, "I suppose I just..."

He enveloped you into a hug, stroking his fingers through your hair. "Your scared?"

You wrapped your arms around his waist, "mhm." He mumbled a couple of things which your human ears couldn't pick up.

He separated himself from the hug a little and twirled a strand of hair. "He has ruined many things for you hasn't he?"

"Yeah...he didn't even completely violate me though so I shouldn't-"

He jerked your chin with his thumb and forefinger to meet his gaze. "No! The way you feel is valid I will not let you belittle your own problems."

You felt your eyes begin to water, he kissed away the tears dripping down. "I suggest a bath."

"Huh?"

He smiled, "you can wear a towel if you wish, a bath is a way for you to be comfortable with the idea of being unclothed."

Your heart raced a million miles an hour, this man...THIS MAN WAS PRECOIUS!

You let go of him and stood up. Preparing fresh clothes to change into, Sesshomaru hugged you from behind. "We won't be going to the hot springs but a small lake you need time to become accustomed to that spot."

"Ok. Even if I have already had a bath I don't mind being extra clean." You said with a grin.

You noticed Sesshomaru tightly grabbing the hems of his kimono you were wearing. "Is something wrong?"

He released his grip, "no I just need to calm myself."

"Calm yourself?"

He took a step back, "I'll see you there."

"Hey Sesshomaru-" but he was off within seconds. You arched a brow at his behaviour.

>>>>>>>>>>>

You dipped your toes in gently as the water sent shivers through you. Definitely cold.

You avoided looking at Sesshomaru as you had worn a towel. You were slightly insecure about your body. (Me too)

As you slipped in the water reached up to your waist. "Ohhh I've wet the towel I don't want to be more cold!"

His voice filled your ears, like on the first day it floated in and out like a melody. "Then take it off."

You now stared at him, taking in all the glory that was him. His well toned muscles. Shimmering, sliver locks that melted into the water like stars. Beautiful, lily white skin and the water rippled around his groin which you made sure to keep from oggling at.

 Beautiful, lily white skin and the water rippled around his groin which you made sure to keep from oggling at