Chapter five: trouble at school

Marinette is now 13
Cat Noir stayed true to his word and stayed with Marinette even when he knew he couldn't. Not that Marinette minded, she loved his company and she loved him. But she couldn't bring herself to fully admit how she felt, while she had always had a crush on him, as she had gotten older her feelings for him only got stronger. Her friends however didn't understand her feelings, even Alya told her she needed to start growing up and accept that Cat Noir was just her Imaginary friend. Chloe teased her about constantly and their we're many days where she came home in tears, due to the insults she received. "Well well Marinette Dupain-Cheng, " Chloe said with her usual bratty tone "leave me alone Chloe, " Marinette said trying to ignore her. "Did you leave your imaginary boyfriend at home and did he finally run away? " Chloe asked in a taunting voice "Cat Noir is real, " Marinette declared crossing her arms "is he now, then how come no one can see him? " Marinette growled at this "I bet you just made him up because no one wanted to be friends with you, but now you can just go out and call him whenever you feel worthless. " Chloe taunted "stop it, " Marinette said clenching her teeth "here kitty kitty, will you be my friend kitty because no one else will. " Chloe laughed and Marinette had finally had enough, "shut up you good for nothing jerk, you don't know anything! " She yelled but Chole just laughed and walked away with her nose in the air, "girl you alright? " Alya asked placing her hand on Marinette's shoulder "I'll be fine let's just get to class, " Marinette grumbled and then walked towards her first class. "So I was wondering if you have time wanna come hang out at my place after school on Friday? " Alya asked and Marinette smiled "sounds fun, I'll have to ask my parents though. " Marinette said as she took her seat and pulled out her stuff for class, the lesson was pretty boring as Marinette never really liked physics. However when the teacher(only because I'm too lazy to write her name and I don't know how to spell it)  started to talking about how there was female scientist who during her childhood was saved by a boy named Adrien only to fall in the ice and presumly die, she dedicated her life to studying the science behind gravitational forces. 'Hmm Cat Noir once told me that something similar happened to him and because of that he was chosen to be a Guardian, I wonder if its the same story? ' She thought to herself, suddenly a piece of paper was thrown at her and Marinette turned around to see Chloe throwing paper balls at her chair. She growled and prepared to get up to tell Chloe to knock it off but then, "Marinette are you paying attention!? " The teacher yelled out "I'm sorry miss, " Marinette said turning back to her work "and Chloe I will not approve of things being thrown in my classroom, the two of you will be meeting with the principal after class. " Chloe stood up to protest "what do you know who my father is? " She asked angrily "indeed I do but that dosen't mean you can pick on other students, dention Chloe. "