☀️~Partytime~☀️

(Mackenzie's POV)

"Don't mention it. Damn I hate them Socs." I looked down. Sure, I was new but I still knew I was a Soc.

He looked down at me. "You okay? Did they hurt you? I swear I'll kill 'em." I smiled softly.
"No Darry, I'm okay." He examined my face and made sure I wasn't lying.

I laughed a little. "I'm really okay Darry."
"Wow no Darrel?" I smiled and so did he.
"Hmm...I guess not!" He chuckled.

"I know this town like the back of my hand. Stick with me and nothing will happen to you." I smiled.

"Okay well, would you wanna hangout sometime?" He chuckled again.
"That's basically what I just asked you Darling." I turned a light shade of pink and he smiled.
"Then yes of course!"

We started walking away from the DX. "So where are we headed?" I asked.
"Wanna go to a party?"
"Sure! I've never really been to one though. What do people usually do?" He thought for a second before he had his answer.
"Well you usually drink, which I don't."
"Me neither." He just looked at me while I looked ahead.
"You also dance and play games."
I skipped a little. "Sounds fun!"

We made it to Bucks and walked into a massive party. We made their way to the bar and just ordered cokes. Not even a minute later I looked at him. "Dance?"
"Oh I don't usually dance Darling." I pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes. He slowly started to smile and took my hand.

He led me to the dance floor, we danced for a while until someone called out. "We need 2 for pool!" I took his hand and led him over to the table.

We won the game very quickly. "We make a good team huh?" He gave me a soft elbow to my arm.
"Hm I guess so." I smiled and walked back to the dance room. He followed me back.

We danced for a little while longer before sitting at the bar. "Tell me something you never told anyone." He said while smirking at me.
"Hmm well," I stopped in her tracks.
"Hey Mack what's wrong." I looked at him.
"That's my brother we need to get out of here." I almost had tears in my eyes.

He looked over and surely my brother was smiling evilly at me. He took my hand and guided me out. We started walking somewhere else. He was still holding my hand but I didn't mind.