☀️~Pre-Rumble~☀️

(Mackenzie's POV)

Darry held me tight. "No ones gonna hurt you I promise." He kissed my head lightly and I buried my face into his chest.

We finished grabbing my things and we made our way home. I had a little suitcase and he brought it in for me. We went to his room and he put it down. He picked me up and put me on the bed. He pulled me into snuggle with him. I did so happily.
"We can unpack later. Right?" I giggled and snuggled closer.
"Yeah you're right." He kissed my head and chuckled. We laid there for a while. I was happy with him. And I knew it. So did he.

"Hey baby." I looked up at him.
"Yeah sunshine?" He held me close into his body.
"There's a rumble tonight...I want you to stay here okay? I can't have you getting hurt." He said sternly but lovingly.
"Okay, I'll stay here if you want me to." He smiled big.
"Thank you baby." I placed a soft kiss on his lips and laid back down. He started twisting my hair and I giggled.

After what had seemed like 5 minutes had actually been 3 hours. It was now 6:00 and the rumble was set for 7:00. The boys were all getting ready and I had the med-kit set up.

Darry came out of the bathroom with his hair done and with jeans. He didn't have a shirt on and I couldn't stop staring. I might've drooled a little and he noticed. He came up kissed me and wrapped me into a hug.

I started to tear up a little. "Darry..." I sniffled and he looked down. "Please be careful. Don't get hurt." He wiped the tears off my face.

(Darrel's POV)

I got out of the shower and threw on my underwear and jeans. I did my hair up with extra grease. I came out holding my shirt to see Mack ready with the little med-kit we had. I walked over and started talking to Pony.

I looked over to see Mack watching me and almost drooling. I chuckled as I walked over and kissed her. I pulled her into a hug. I knew she was nervous. Then I heard her say something that broke me.

"Darry..." she was sniffling and I looked down at her. Seeing her cry made me want to cry. She was always a fun and happy person. Seeing her cry was breaking me! "Please be careful. Don't get hurt." A few more tears ran down her face and I wiped them off with my thumbs.

I pulled her closer. "I promise I won't." With that I kissed her head and carried her to our room. I knew she needed to calm down and I turned on the radio so she could relax. I threw on my shirt and kissed her, but this time more passionately. She kissed back instantly and we pulled apart. "I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." She whispered back. I smiled and left.

Me and the boys left the house and I just thought about poor Mackenzie. She really meant well, I just couldn't take any risks with her. She had to stay. I couldn't loose her.

We got to the rumble and I saw someone I never thought I'd see again. Paul. Me and him fought for quite some time before he said something I almost killed him for.

"Seen your little broad. She's hot. I'm gonna take her." I grabbed his collar and kept hitting him till he fell to the ground. I looked around for Pony. I had to help him.