☀️~Who asks who?~☀️

(Mackenzie's POV)

Darry picked me up from the truck. He brought me inside and went straight to his room. We didn't stop because I was sobbing and they were asking millions of questions.

"Guys, leave her alone for a minute." He got to his room and sat me on the bed. He held me close till I finished crying and he wiped my tears.

"Thank you Darrel." He smiled softly and rubbed my back.
"I guess my name is back?" I laughed and nodded.

Soon the boys were pounding on the door. Darry left for a minute to explain what happened. Dallas had left right when we got there.

He came back and I was snuggled in a blanket. "Hey Mack..." I looked over and he shut the door. I patted next to me on the bed and he came over. He wrapped his arm around me softly and I leaned my head into his chest.

He played with my hair and I slowly fell asleep. The last thing I remember was his head laying on mine.

-Morning-

I woke up still in Darry's arms. He shifted a little but stayed asleep. I just admired him. He actually looked calm and hopeful when he was asleep. I saw his eyes open so I closed mine hoping he didn't see.

He rubbed my arm and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Mack? Mack wake up kid." He gave me a little shake and I pretended to wake up. "Hi sleepyhead." I gave a tired wave at him. He just chuckled.

I laid back on the bed as I heard him get up. Then out of nowhere I was lifted up. "DAR!" He laughed and walked out of his room and placing me on the couch.

Soda stumbled out of his room not long after. Soon all the boys were coming in. Steve sat next to me.
"Hey kid. How ya feeling?" I looked at Darry from the kitchen back to Steve.
"Good." He gave me a hug.
"Good. You should ask Darry on a date..." I looked at him in shock.
"Really?" Steve nodded.
"I know you like him and well I just know things." I nodded not wondering what he meant.

Darry yelled into the living room. "Foods ready!" We all got up and went to go eat.
"Thanks Dar."
"Anytime kid." We both smiled.
We ate and everyone either got ready for school or work. I was 18 I graduated from school last year. I had a job with my mom doing real estate. She owned her own company.

Everyone was leaving and I was grabbing my shoes when I heard. "Mack can we talk."
I said "sure" without even looking. I knew it was Dar by his voice.

Everyone else left giving me suspicious smiles before leaving. He walked over to me and sat me on the couch.

"Okay what's going on? Everyone's been really weird." He sighed.
"Well Mack...I like you. And I know we're best friends but if you want to, could I take you out on a date tonight?" I basically jumped but tried to keep my cool. He chuckled. "So.?"
"YES!" I jumped up. He came up and gave me a hug.
"Alright, I'll see you tonight. Have a good day at work." He kissed the side of my head. We both smiled.
"You too Dar." He gave me another wink before leaving. I just smiled and made my way to work.