Filler (Flashback Pt. 2)

"I thought I was your prize!" Skysati screamed at Hondo.

Lunging towards the pirate only for the bounty hunter, Cad Bane, to get a tighter grip on her arm.

Pirates surrounding their captain laughed at the spectacle.

"This is to much trouble for one simple girl...certainly I can find others like you who would be more cooperative," Hondo chuckled as he eyed the bracelet that once was around Skysati's wrist.

Skysati had been grateful when Hondo had taken the torturous device off her not realizing that it was due to a trade-off as the blue Duros appeared behind her. "Hondo! You fraggin piece of Bantha crap!" She gasped when she felt the sting of a slap.

Hondo stood in front of her, the air of the environment grew still, even the pirates grew silent. "Perhaps this will be a lesson for you. All I've done was out of care...you'll find a bounty hunter's care to be much much worse," He and the other pirates headed for the ship.

Skysati, herself, dragged by her new "owner" towards his ship.

Silently mulling over what Hondo had just said...questioning if what she had done truly was the right course of action.

***

Skysati grunted in pain as Cad Bane threw her into a cage-like room, small and cramped...letting the person occupying the room understand that they were not here as a guest. Her hand grazed where Cad Bane had put her new control chip.

This one was connected internally, much worse than the piece of jewelry Hondo had forced her to wear. This chip was connected to her spinal cord so the pain would travel throughout her body rather than focused on one part of the body.

Skysati looked down at her new garb. She was glad that Bane had allowed her to be rid of the "slave" attire that Hondo favored.

 She was glad that Bane had allowed her to be rid of the "slave" attire that Hondo favored

*A/N - this is not my drawing. It was found on Pinterest and I've tried looking for the original creator but he no such luck*

Although, Skysati understood that the reason for the new attire was just so she would blend in rather than draw attention towards her and her "owner".

Skysati watched through the door as Cad Bane and his droid T0-D0 got the ship ready to go. Her eyes drifting away from the life forms and towards the starlit sky as they prepared for lightspeed.

Despite her new ownership, Skysati felt within that despite everything she was headed for a new adventure and she couldn't wait to get started.