Chapter Ten

We drove to the mountains in silence. Levi came for me where I had asked him to and he had also brought some food and a comforter, because I told him where I wanted to go. He kept asking me about how the conversation with Stanley went, but I wasn't ready to talk about it. I was still astonished at the whole story. I had expected it to be a big story, maybe something that would've hurt me, but not something as big as what I was told. My whole friendship, my only friendship was a lie, how would I have ever been able to come to terms with something like that. I looked outside the vehicle window as the cool evening breeze hit my face, in the matter of a couple minutes my whole world had crumbled, nothing made sense anymore expect for Levi. I turned to watch him, sweet Levi, the only person I could trust right now. My phone rang interrupting my thoughts. I watched the caller ID and put off the phone completely, I didn't want to talk, especially not to him. The nerve of Stanley trying to get me to forgive him the same night of dropping such a burden on me. Seconds later, Levi's phone rang.

"Stanley," he said to me.

"Did you tell him that you were going to meet me?"

"No," he answered quickly "why would I do that?"

"Keep it that way." I said sternly as the vehicle came to a halt, we had arrived at our destination. I stepped out of the vehicle and went to the back door to take the comforter out the backseat. I heard Levi answer the phone, lying to my brother about his whereabouts. I closed the door as I went to a spot under the tree and opened up the comforter. I stood back up and took in the atmosphere, It was a nice night, the moon was shining bright, the skies were clear, and the stars had the most beautiful glare accentuating the distant view of the town. The ambiance here was the greatest option to free my mind, I felt like I was in touch with nature and my thoughts were free. I shivered as the breeze became cooler, I didn't realize that it would have been so cold. I rubbed my arms as I felt Levi come up behind me and kissed my temple.

"Here," he handed me a jacket of his. "I would've taken one of yours but I didn't want to go through your stuff so I just brought you one of mine," I smiled slightly as I put the jacket on. That was thoughtful of Levi to do, I swear I would've frozen to death, and I didn't plan on leaving here anytime soon. I was enjoying the earth and freeing myself. "your brother is worried about you," he continued.

"I don't care," I said calmly, staring at the sky.

"I know you had a fight with him, and I'm aware that you don't want to talk about it, but I just want to know that you are okay Sophia." He said softly. I ignored him, all the talking was beginning to get me irritated, I didn't come up here to talk, I came to do anything but talk, talking wouldn't make me feel better. "Sophia answer me," he said now with a keen desperation in his voice. I appreciated Levi's concerns, and he was still considered the best boyfriend ever in my books, being so thoughtful and caring about everything, but I just wanted him to shut up, just leave me alone and give me space and time to come to terms with the demons that were now planted in my head. I finally turned around and stared at him intensely. He looked worried, really worried. I stared at him longer , looking at him under the starlight made him more attractive, my caramel colored lover, with light brown eyes, muscular body and short silky hair. I could fall in love with him, with this, with us, I thought.

"You talk too much," I said as I heist myself and wrapped my arms around his neck, while our tongues met in a fiery passion, dancing together. As the passion increased it felt like we were making love with our mouths, I started feeling butterflies in my stomach as I inched closer to him. Levi's hands went up and down my back , allowing me to be aware of all the feelings radiating in my body, I didn't know if it was the ambiance or if I just needed the void in my heart to be filled, but at that moment everything felt right, everything felt like it was going the way that it was destined to go. I was no longer thinking of Stanley or Josie, all I wanted was Levi, all over me. My hands traveled to his hair, passing them through gently , but that wasn't enough for all the passion I felt, I wanted more. My hand made its way down to his crotch. Levi groaned into my mouth, my pleasure scale was now at its highest point.