Part 1

Today my family and I were moving. The reason why is because I was getting bullied and physically abused by my ex boyfriend josh. He didn't know and I couldn't tell him because he'd hit me more. We haven't officially broke up because he won't let me break up with him because he said so...
*flashback*
Y/n POV
Today josh and I are officially 1 year even though he'd hit me I still loved him it's not like I could do anything about it anyways. So today I decided to buy him some gifts from the mall. I shopped at the bands store Gucci and more .
When I got to his house I didn't knock because his door is usually unlocked so I ran upstairs and when I opened the door I seen him in bed with my so called "best friend".
Ariel: Y/N it's not what it looks like!!
y/n: really after 16 years of being best friends this is what you do!
Josh pushed Ariel off and got changed. I ran out but before I could josh shut the door and tried to apologize I hit his balls and left when I got home I showered and changed into :

 I ran out but before I could josh shut the door and tried to apologize I hit his balls and left when I got home I showered and changed into :

I wasn't really trying because I was still heart broken from earlier. My mom and dad weren't home because they decided they'd have a date. Later that night the door bell rung. When I got to the door I saw josh I tried closing it but he put his feet so I just let him in. I turned around and I feel josh push me:
Y/n: wtf josh what's your problem!!
Josh: you little sl** why did you he hit me you know what'll happen so why did you do it !!!
He said mad he started choking me and I eventually blacked out. I woke up with my parents around me I felt pain in my face.
Mom: y/n what happened Baby are you ok??
I didn't know what she was talking about.
Dad : y/n are you ok sweetie what happened.
Y/n: I don't know I- I don't remember .
I lied. Why'd you lie y/n.
I got up and when into the bathroom I cleaned up my face because I had a bruised eye and a bloody lip. I sat there crying until someone knocked
Mom: sweetie you ok what happened
I had to tell her I trust my mom so i did.
Y/n: "mo- mom"I said crying
Mom: it's ok baby you can tell me
Y/n:mom it was jo- osh I didn't say anything because I'm scared he's been doing this for a while now. I'm scared.
Mom: it's ok baby we'll take care of this .
1 week later
Y/n POV
Mom: y/n your dad and I have news to tell you .
Y/n: yessss what is it!!!
Dad: we're moving to New Jersey!!! My dad said kinda nervous 😬.
I smiled in happiness and hugged both of them.
Dad & mom: we thought you'd be mad.
Y/n: Why would I? I have nothing to lose anyway!!
Dad: Ava is in daycare rn and on that note me and your mother have to go. Lock the doors and pack up.
*End of flashback*
As I was packing I heard the front door open.
Mom: Y/N Ava has been crying for you the whole car ride .
If you're wondering Ava is my sister she's 4. I heard Ava slot running upstairs.
Ava: Y/N!! I wiss you🥺
She said hugging me.
y/n:hi mamas I missed you more.
I kissed her cheek and put her down I gave her her toy and I I started packing again.
3 hours later
Y/n: mama ya terminado de empacar (mom I'm done packing)
Mom: ok mija bring your stuff down we'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning.
I took my stuff downstairs and when I got back up I showered and once I got out I knocked Out ....

Author: Hello people I don't know if I did well but comment ideas on what I should do and keep in mind that this is my first book with 700 and more words !!! 🥳🥳 goodnight and let me know how I did !!