Part 2

Y/n POV
I woke up with a headache I looked like a bum I looked and my alarm was still on 🙄. It was 5:00 AM I rolled over and turned it off. I got up showered and changed into:

I wore this because the airplane ride will be pretty long

I wore this because the airplane ride will be pretty long. I was pretty nervous because I wouldn't know anyone but that's how it's been my whole life pretty much . When I finished I went to eat breakfast.
Mom: y/n can you change ava please baby.??
Y/n: sure mom I'll be up there in a minute.
When I finished I washed my plate and went upstairs.
Y/n: Ava baby get up it's time to go.
Ava: y/n I'm tiwed 🥺
Y/n: it's ok baby I'll carry you I just needa change you.
I changed Ava and when I was done I grabbed her bag and headed downstairs.
Mom: thanks baby get in the car tell your dad I'll be down in a sec ima get my last bag.
Y/n:ok ama.
I walked into the car and I heard my dad talking to another lady.
Y/n: hey dad
He hung up and put his phone down right away. Weird .
Y/n: um .. mom will be out in a minute she was just grabbing her last bag .
Dad: oh ok sweetie.
My mom got out locked the door and got in . Soon we were at the airport. We got off and got our bags off. While we were waiting for our plane to be called we were sitting on our phones I had ava in my lap but she was using my phone. Our plane got called and we headed out.
*landed in jersey*
When we landed I grabbed Ava and my bags my mom and dad were in front of us. While we were walking I bumped into someone ava almost fell but the boy caught her.
Y/n: I'm so so sorry I -
******: it's fine I wasn't looking um I- I'm Mattia.
Y/n: I'm-
Mom& dad: y/n hurry we're leaving already.
Y/n: sorry bout that I- I gotta go
I was sad because he was really cute.
Mattia's POV
The boys and I were heading to the airport to pick up roshaun and alvaro. When we got there kairi and ale had to use the restroom soo I told them I'd meet them over their while I was walking I bumped into someone I saw a baby almost fall so I got her I looked up and it was a girl she was beautiful..
**: I'm so so sorry I -
Mattia: it's fine I wasn't looking um I- I'm Mattia.
**: I'm-
Someone called her I thought it was her parent.
**: sorry bout that I- I gotta go
I was sad I didn't get her name or anything and I wasn't sure if she was staying here in jersey or not. Although kairi did mention something about a new girl moving next door so I was hoping it was her.
Y/n POV
When we got in the car all I could think of was that Boy who was he!?
Mom: mija I seen that 👀
I laughed
Y/n: que ma 😂
When we got to the house my jaw dropped . It looked like this :

Y/n: woww Mom: since your birthdays soon I decided you could pick your room first

Y/n: woww
Mom: since your birthdays soon I decided you could pick your room first .
Once my mom said that I grabbed Ava and ran inside. I got the not so big one but not so small I decided I'd give my mom& dad the biggest room.
Mom: y/n done yet!!??
Y/n: yesss maaa thank you so much mom&dad love you
Dad: your welcome go unpack take ava we'll be unpacking down here!!
5 hours later
Y/n: ughhh finally ..
Ava: y/n are you done yet🥺
Y/n: yes baby you can come with me now .
When I finished this was my final look:

There y'all go^^

Ava: wowwwww thas so cwool
Y/n: thank you baby .Come lay with me.
We fell asleep and I woke up to a knock on the door. I think it was my mom & dad.
Y/n: come in
Mom: heyyy baby nice room and me and your dad are finished with the whole house we just need furniture so we'll be out for a little bit that's until tomorrow so if you don't see us now you know goodnight .love you
Y/n: ok mom Avas sleeping rn so ima head to sleep again goodnight love you ...

Author: heyyyy so idk who's reading this 🥺🥺 but lemme know how I'm doing and sorry if I do mistakes just note it and I'll fix it . Hope it's good for you and yea😚✌️