part 16

??: it's ok babygirl why you mad?
Y/n: Bryce leave me the fuck alone please!!
Bryce: it's okay baby come with me
Y/n: Bryce stop!!
He grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs..
Katie's pov
Y/n & me were pretty tipsy and I went out back to find ale. 😭 I didn't know what to do. A while past and I seen
y/n walk to the bathroom. I seen Mattia walk to the kitchen. I was sitting down and I seen Mattia with a girl I didn't think of him cheating but he did. He kissed a girl. Wow. I looked upstairs and seen y/n with BRYCE? she told me about him. Omg. She was crying. I ran after her. When I got upstairs the door was locked. I ran back downstairs.
Katie: ALE !!!
Ale: yea baby
Katie: PLEASE HELP CMON HURRY!!
Ale: why what happened
Katie: that's for y/n to tell you and Mattia is kissing another girl in the kitchen and y/n is in trouble !!
Ale and me ran upstairs
Y/n's pov
He pulled me and I tried to get out of his grip. I seen Katie but she was barely sitting down and she couldn't see me. He took me to the room and threw me on the bed while he locked the door. (Pretend she took off the vibrator😭😂) I tried running but he pushed me back down. He forced himself.
Y/n: Bryce stop please. Not again.
Bryce: babygirl I told you I'd come back. You didn't believe me?!
Y/n: b-Bryce STOP PLEASE🥺
He slapped me. Oh god someone please help me. Not again.
I heard the door open .
??: GET OFF HER !!
Y/n: ale h-help!
Katie: omg!! Y/n
Ale pushed Bryce and started hitting him. Katie came to me and picked me up. Wow. Not even Mattia. I stood there I couldn't even move. I seen ale stop and he carried me down to the car.
Ales pov
When I was done with whoever this guy was. I grabbed y/n. God this girl is going through so much. I put her in the car with Katie crying.
Ale: don't cry baby she's okay
Katie: I know go get the boys please. I wanna leave.
I went inside and grabbed the boys. Except Mattia. I grabbed kairi aside.
Ale: some stuff happened with y/n and Mattia is kissing a girl inside. Can you get him? Y/n is really scared right now.
Kairi: yea sure but what happened
Ale: I'll tell y'all later GO!
Kairis pov
I walked inside and I seen Mattia with a girl on his lap. This bitch.
Kairi: REALLY MATTIA!
Mattia: what?
Kairi: something happened to y/n  but I'm sure you don't care! Right?
I walked out and Mattia followed me. We got in the car and he seen y/n.
Y/n's POV
I seen Mattia come
Y/n: I don't want to talk to him.
Katie: it's okay just sleep here.
I laid my head on her lap and she was massaging my head. Mattia came in the car.
Mattia: wtf happened
Katie:like you care.
Mattia: why wouldn't I?
Katie: *mouths* I seen you.
Kairi: well y'all about this later.
Ale: she really needed you man.
Mattia tried touching me but I pushed his arm away.
Y/n: don't touch me!
Mattia: why?
I stood quiet and fell asleep

We got home and Katie woke me up.
Katie: hey y/n we're here.
Y/n: oh sorry I fell asleep.
Tia: I got her Katie.
Y/n: I can walk.
Tia: y/n -
I just walked away. I didn't want to think that he was cheating. Again. I mean I know we aren't dating but we promised. They all came to my house because my parents or Ava weren't home. I walked in crying and I seen the boys on the couch. I walked to
The kitchen and kairi stopped me while I was walking out the kitchen.
Kai: you okay?
Y/n: yea umm ima go to bed. If y'all want y'all can sleep upstairs in the guest room or in my room.
Kai: wait. Before any of y'all go. I need to talk to her.
Y/n: about ?
Kai: just come upstairs .
We walked upstairs and halfway up I seen Mattia & Katie walk in.
Katie's pov
When y/n got off she walked inside. She sounded like she wanted to cry.
Katie: why the hell did you do that!
Mattia: do what?
Katie: Mattia I seen you and that girl. Who was she.
Mattia: why do you ca-
Katie: BECAUSE YOURE MY BESTFRIENDS BOYFRIEND?
Mattia: not yet.
Katie: Really Mattia ? Y/n literally loves you. She just won't say it yet. You know why? Because she's scared to love someone again. Her last did her wrong and she didn't deserve one bit of it. You don't know what he did yet but you know why? Because this Mattia. THIS IS WHY! Mattia you messed up once an- no wait twice and y/n still likes you and for what? For you to do this ? That's fucked up Mattia. Y/n has been through hell and you know what happened you may not know the full story but don't you think that bad enough?
Mattia: what was I supposed to do I WAS DRunk!!
Katie: well you know what they say. When you're drunk the truth comes out. So I'm guessing you don't want to be with y/n right?
Mattia: wth Katie y/n literally made me happier than ever and this is what I get for loving her ?
Katie: you know what you don't deserve y/n AT ALL you weren't their for her 4 times Mattia really?
Mattia: 4 times?
Katie: that's not for me to tell you but ima go inside.
We walked inside and y/n & kairi we're walking upsatirs. Oh god. Here comes the drama.
Y/n POV
I ignored them and walked upstairs. I wasn't mad at Katie. I was mad and sad that Mattia wasnt their again.

AUTHOR: OMG!!! Thank you for 6K reads I love y'all !!! And I made this kinda long because I didn't post 3 times last night and PLEASE!! Leave some ideas!!😭 I don't know what to write and I need ideas!!! Please that'll be very helpful !! Hope y'all have a good day !! And stay safe!!🖤