Part 39

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•
I turned and hugged him and we hugged for about 30 seconds.
<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•
When kairi and y/n pulled away from eachother. They started at eachother and kairi started leaning in when y/n got up saying they should go downstairs.
Y/n POV
When kairi and I walked downstairs everyone looked at us. Mattia looked jealous.
Y&kai: what?
Ale: what's you guys talk about?
Kat: ale shut up
Y: we talked it out and we're good.
Tia: it was just talking?
Y: are you serious? *sighs*
I turned around and walked back upstairs.
-.-.-.-
3rd person.
Y/n walked upstairs and slammed the door. While downstairs Katie told Mattia to stop being jealous and assuming stuff.
She let go of ale and walked upstairs with y/n.
Kairis pov
I couldn't just sit here and let this happen.
Kai: we were only talking mattia. I would never do that.
Tia: you did once.
Kai: yea because your dumbass left her. Get your head out of your ass Mattia. It was a long time ago. I was just apologizing. So go up there and say sorry because you need her you know you do. She's already mad at you don't make it any hard on her because your dumbass is assuming shit.
£•£•£•£•£•
Y/n POV
I walked upstairs laid down watching Matilda and I heard the door open. It was katie.
Y: yes?
Kat: you okay?
Y: Yupp I'm just tired of him assuming shit. It's annoying. You okay?
Kat: I've been feeling sick but about Mattia. Listen he's a dumbass okay? And if he wants to assume shit let him. You know the truth and what you did so that's all that matters.
Y: Yupp. But wanna watch Matilda with me?
Kat: omg yesss!!
Y: wait so are you Prego?
Kat: i dont know
Y: wait so can we go to the store tomorrow?
Kat: sure.
Y: lay down bitch I wanna hug you!
Katie laid down and I put my hand over her waist and my feet over her legs.
•(10 minutes later)
Y: that's for me to know and you to find out!!!
Kat: haha. I love that part.
Y: me too

A/n: This is reallyyyy short but what should happen next?? Im busy and I just wanted to post another short chapter🙈 so drop some ideas on what y'all want to happen!!