Part 32

*Avas birthday*

Mattias POV

tia: I'm telling you she actually doesn't remember me!
??: I'll ask Katie to help her. I deadass don't know why she forgot about you. Kairi and her aren't talking.
Tia: Alejandro please I want her to remember me and why?
Ale: I can't tell you. Something really bad happened like 3 months ago and that's for y/n to tell you.
Tia: should I go?
Ale: sure. I mean she doesn't remember you but ava does and it's her birthday.
Tia: I'll think about it. I'll call you later

I was packing. Actually. Why? Because I wanna see ava. No other reason. I mean y/n doesn't remember me so 🤷‍♀️ why not. She do be having those major glow ups tho 🙈👀.

I was at the airport getting on the plane. Am I making a mistake? No. I broke up with Jenna once i moved back with my dad. I moved back because I needed to get away from everything. I just needed to get my stuff together. Yk?

Y/n's POV

Y&katie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
We yelled walking in the room.
Ava: ahhhhh
Y: I'm sorry baby did we scare you 😂
Ava: yess I was asleep!!
Y: well guess what your 5 !!!!
Katie: yk what that means
Y&ava: what?
Kat: SCHOOL!! AND BOYS!!
??: hey hey now I know you ain't teaching my baby. Yes my baby. About boys now !!
Kat: hey baby and YES WE ARE!!
Y: We?? That's just her!!
Ale: yea yea anyways Katie can I talk to you for a minute?
Kat: yea sure I'll be back y/n.
Y: okayy

Ales pov
Kat: yess?
Ale: why doesn't y/n remember Mattia!
Kat: I can't tell you! That's for her to tell. Not me.
Ale: okayy thennn Y/N!!
Y/n: yess

Y/n POV

Y: okay princess today Is your day. What do you wanna do until the suprise!!
Ava: I wanna go to mamas, I've cream,play games, and more ice cream
Y: okayyyy 😂 anything else malady !
Ava: nope
Y:okay time to get ready cmon!!
Ale: Y/N!!!
Y: right after this. YESS!
Ale: come here!! Hurry!!
Y: pick out a dress or something!!
Ava: okayy.
Ava ran to her closet and I walked out.
Y: yess?
Ale: can you tell me?
Y:tell you what?
Ale: t- *sighs* tell me why don't you remember ?!
Y: o-uh-th-fine you wanna know why. I was sad I was fucking depressed and I had no one my mom had died I had no fucking one. That same day I kept thinking about the times something happened for example josh and Bryce they fucking raped me before and I was terrified they'll come back. Mattia was the only one that actually made me feel safe and I don't even remember him! Which I hate and I'm afraid he did something bad that I'm sure I really don't want to remember. Which is probably why Katie didn't help me remember him. So I did the dumbest thing anyone could do . I- I drank a whole ass bottle of liquor and got my car and drove. I don't know where and I drove fast as fast as I could because I didn't want to be here any longer. Not one second and boom. I was almost dead but then I woke up with Katie right next to me. I didn't remember anything at all. So now is that all you wanna know?
Damn. I really said all that crying.
Ale: I- I'm sorry
He hugged me as we both cried just a little.
Y: I'm sorry I just couldn't take it.
Ale: it's fine. Now let's just forget about it because I don't want no more crying.
Y: *sniffs* ha okayy. I'm go get ava ready and you guys can do whatever !
I wiped my tears and went to help Ava.

Helloooo!!! Welp I'm not even following my schedule but who cares anywayss is this good? 😬 idk but give me ideass🥺 what y'all wanna see next chapter?!! Thank you for 94K on the 1st one and 400 something on this one ❤️ should I continue this story here or in the 1st part?!! Please help me!!