Part 11

Mattia's POV
I was drunk and horny idk what's wrong with me. Most of the doors were locked until I came up to one it was unlocked. Good. I walked in kissing Jenna. We walked in and I seen Y/N and josh. She was crying. I was pretty drunk but mad. Next thing I know I'm punching the shit out of josh. I felt jennas arms around me trying to pull me away.
Y/n's pov
Mattia came in kissing Jenna.
My heart dropped and I was really dizzy. I soon heard fighting when I opened my eyes it was Mattia and josh. I was sad and I don't know whaT to do so I just put my clothes on and left. I was crying not knowing what to do and I felt like a shitty person. I was walking but idk where.
Mattia's POV
When I was pulled off josh y/n was gone!!
*dialing*
??: wassup!
Mattia: dude you have to come back y/n was raped a- and sh- she's gone. I dont know where she went. HURRY!!
??: WHAT?!! IM ON MY WAY!!

Mattia: Bro idk what happened? Idk where she is? Oh god she hates me TF DID I DO!!!
Kairi: Mattia calm down! Was she drunk! And why would she hate yu?
Mattia: Yes she was drunk and I walked in the room kissing Jenna!
Kairi: MATTIA I FUCKING TOLD YOU!! Not to hurt her. Wtf dude listen!! Get that through your head she's SENSATIVE AND SHE REALLY LIKED YOU!!
When he said that I started crying. I felt really bad and I felt guilty. I was mostly scared for y/n because I didn't know where she was or if she was in trouble. I started panicking because what if something happens to her!
Kairi: you good !
Mattia: uh- I- I- I'm scared w- what if s-something happens to her!
Kairi: she's ok I'm sure she's smart and I'm sure she knows what she's doing ! Just calm down.
Y/n's pov..
Honestly I didn't know where I was going and I was crying so I called Katie. I didn't see her so I'm pretty sure she went home.
Katie: hello? Y/n where you at!!!
Y/n: h- hey l-listen can yo-you come pick me u- up pl- please!
Katie: yes are you ok why you crying ?
Y/n: I'll exp- explain when you get h- here just hurry please!

I was now home with Katie. I heard her taking to someone but I was to tired and numb. Once I got on my bed I fell right back to bed.
Mattias POV
A while after we were looking for her I got a call it was Katie.
•phone call•
Mattia: hello?
Katie: um do you know what happened to y/n? She's scared out of her mind and she won't talk to me she was crying !
Mattia: I'll explain later but for rn where are you?!
Katie: at y/n's why?
Mattia: alright I'm On my way! Don't mention anything. Bye
•end of phone call•
Kairi: dude you gotta fix her! She's probably been crying the whole time and she's a really nice girl and right now shes home alone and it's a good thing Katie's there because god know what she would've done! AND what where you thinking!!
Mattia: dude I saw her kiss josh ! WhT was I supposed to do! And I walked in on them but I was kissing Jenna!
Kairi: bruh this is the SECOND FUCKING TIME !!
Mattia: WHAT!!!??
Kairi: uh- I Omg y/n's gon hate me !!! Nothing!
Mattia: DUDE WTF WHEN DID THE FIRST TIME HAPPEN! AND WHY ARENT YOU TELLING ME WTF !!! ONG IMA KILL HIK WITH MY BARE HANDS!!!
Kairi: yo chil-
Mattia: CHILL REALY? CHILL I CANT "CHILL" HE RAPED HER TWICE !!! AND YOU DIDNT TELL ME THE FIRST TIME WTH!!!
KAIRI: LISTEN!!! THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE DIDNT TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOURE ACTING RIGHT NOW!!! So stop yelling damn!!
-
Author: it is 3:40 and I'm tired but I totally forgot to post !!! Sorry🥺💘 thank y'all for reading and hope you like!! Don't forget to vote and please leave some ideas!!! 🥺🥺🥺