Part 38

{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}
Was what I heard coming from the living room.
{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}{•}

*slam* I heard the door bust open I couldn't really see because I felt dizzy and *boom*i fell to the floor. Guessing I fainted.

I woke up in my room with a towel on my head.
^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•
Katie's pov
Tia: wtf Katie why did you leave like that.
Kat: I- I had to come get her.
Mattia ran inside and he seen josh. Next thing you know he's hitting him. Good.
Ale: Why did you leave baby??!
Kat: like I said I needed to get her. I couldn't let anything happen to her.
Ale: but he could've hurt you.
Kat: go get Mattia he's gonna kill him.
Ale ran inside and kairi helped me put y/n in the car.
Kat: I-it's gonna be okay. You're safe now. I'm sorry he did this to you bb.
I started crying because I know I haven't been here a lot for y/n. She's going through a lot too.
Kai: hey hey it's okay. You did good for coming to get her. Next time wait for us.
You could've gotten hurt. Calm down ima go get the Boys they probably killed him already haha.
Kairi got out the car and went with the boys. I looked and they were trashing the house while josh was knocked out.
• (5 minutes later)
They got back in the car out of breath. Ale got in the back seat and told Kai to go in the front. He sat next to me and hugged me. when we got home Mattia carried her upstairs and I followed after him. I told kai and ale to stay down here.
Kat: why did you do it?
Tia: why what?
Kat: why do you keep hurting her. She loves you and she keeps forgiving you and for that you always hurt her. Why?
Tia: I'm a fuck up katie. Im lost without her. I love her and i really don't want to lose her. I'm a piece of shit Katie I always fuck everything up.
•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•
Y/n POV
When I woke up I had a bad headache. I looked around and realized I was in my room.
*sighs
Y: why me? Why does bad stuff always happen to me? What did I do so bad stuff can happen. Am I not good enough for this world. Am I too weak?
Tia: you did nothing wrong. People are dicks and people are toxic. Like me😀😐. You're not weak. You're strong and beautiful. Just like our kids.
Y: get ou- wait our kids?
Tia: oh yea. Our kids. Listen y/n I've said this multiple times but I only did this to protect you. She threaten me and said she was gonna kill the people I love if I didn't do what I did. I'm sorry I love you and as in our kids I mean the kids were gonna have. No one else can have you. If I see you with anyone else I'll kill em. Anyways ima make sure I wife you up AND have kids wit you. I'll make you mine soon.
Y: haha whatever it's okay but please please promise me you'll always stay with me?
Tia: I promise bb now are we gonna change your room?
Y: yesssss but first I need to talk to someone.
Tia: who?
Y: just get out.
Tia: who?
Y: hurry it's emergency
Tia: cares. Hahahah
I flipped him off and dragged him downstairs. 😌. I went downstairs and didn't make eye contact with anyone.
Y: um kairi can i talk to you?
Kai: .....sure..
I walked upstairs and went into my room I sat down looking down and felt him sit down next to me.
Kai: listen y/n I'm so so stupid for saying what I said and I am really really sorry. I was just mad and stupid at that point. I regret it everyday and I'm sorry. Please forgive me and I understand if you want space.
Y: listen I won't forgive you yet but you'll have to regain my trust. I understand that you were mad but it was still very fucked up. So please never say shit like that.
Kai: I promise you I'm sorry.
I turned and hugged him and we hugged for about 30 seconds.

A/n:

Im posting again don't worry🙈.
Give me ideas 💙 was this good?😬