Part 58

•2 days later•
Kat&aliz: PREGNANT???
Y:shhhhh
Derek: pregnant ?
Y: now he heard
Ju:pregnant y/n pregnant?
Y: no I'm not okay so shhh please. Let's just go sit down. Please and shhhh.
Everyone: okayy.
Everyone sat down with the group again. They were having a movie night just too catch up on each other. Y/n and Mattia are currently working on each other. Mattias gotten better and y/n has forgiven him for everything. She still isn't letting him all touchy because she still thinks of the times he's cheated but she tries hard to be happy or atleast allow him to hug her sometimes.
⚠️SPOILERS⚠️•<greys anatomy>
Y: NOOOO!
Aliz: I knew that he was gonna die.
y: it's sad tho the way izzie was so happy to see him.
Kai: and he just died.
Tia: bro Denny DIED 😭🤚.
(Is that his make? I forgot)
Y: ima head upstairs
Tia: you okay?
Y: yea. Yea I'm just tired.
Tia: you need anything?
Y:nah I'm fine.
Y/n smiled and walked upstairs. She was scared because she had the pregnancy test. She just didn't want to take it. She would be happy but she's terrified for the baby that shell probably bringing into this toxic life. Mattia was downstairs. He was happy but scared he wasn't so ready to be a dad. He'd love it with his whole life just wasn't sure if he was ready for it.
Tia: ima go upstairs. Goodnight I'll see you guys in the morning.
Ava: goodnight dinosaurs
Tia: goodnight princess
Everyone: goodnight
Mattia walked upstairs a. He walked in seeing y/n asleep. He went up to her kissing her forehead. He walked into the bathroom taking a shower. When he came out he seen Ava asleep in the bed. He smiled and got into bed hugging both of them.
Tia: I love you both and I promise to take care of both of you will all I have.
He didn't know but y/n wasn't asleep she was trying to sleep but she smiled to his kind words. She just couldn't stop thinking of what they're gonna do tomorrow and Ava will love it.

A/n: There's more blue! So idk yet but hope you guys had a great and safe day! Give me ideas!! 🤍🤍 thank youu for 198K ‼️💙💙