Part 3

Next morning:
I woke up the next morning and Ava was asleep so I decided not to wake her up until I finish getting ready and plus I knew my parents weren't home.
I showered and changed into:

I decided to wake up ava because then she won't sleep at night

I decided to wake up ava because then she won't sleep at night .
Y/n: baby Ava. It's time to wake up baby.
Ava: I'm tiwed 😣
Y/n: I know baby let's go get breakfast downstairs cmon .
We went downstairs and made pancakes with eggs and sausage.
While we were eating & watching tv I heard the doorbell, I thought it was my mom&dad so I opened it. When I opened it it was a kid a little shorter than me and puffy hair.
Y/n: hello?
Kid: Hii I'm kairi my mom told me to come introduce myself to make y'all feel welcome soo im kairi and we Live right next door .
Y/n: well hello kairi I'm y/k thank you for the welcome.
Kairi: your welcome and my mom might come over later to say hello just letting you know. 😂
Y/n:I'll keep that in mind.
Kairi: well y/n I'll see you around nice meeting you.
Y/n: nice meeting you bye . 👋
He left and I closed the door he was adorable when we finished i took Ava to take her a bath and I changed her into :

 👋 He left and I closed the door he was adorable when we finished i took Ava to take her a bath and I changed her into :

I decided to post on insta because I haven't in a while:

Y/n.y/l/n: I love her 😚💋
Comments:
*your so pretty*
*aww the baby's*
*yall so pretty*
489 more ...
While we were watching Netflix my mom & dad came home and told me to take ava to the park while they fixed up. I asked if they needed help but they said no. Before we walked to the park. Ava needed to use the restroom so we stopped at McDonald's.
Mattias POV
The group woke up around 12 and we decided to go out today. We picked up kairi and he looked happy.
Mattia: what you happy about?
Kairi: we got a new neighbor she's really pretty.
Roshaun: omg yess I get to have my girlfriend as in Friends friends !!
Ale: oooo kairi got a crush.
We went to McDonald's because we got hungry 😋. When we got their we ordered and sat down. While we were eating I looked up and saw her again....

Author: Hello I don't know if this is good or not but if you read this lemme know how I did because I'm new and I feel like it's bad. Comment on what you wanna see. Hope you like it!!!