Part 26

Author: thank you for 62K!!

•going back home•
Lauren and I headed to the airport. Kinda sad that we're leaving soon but I had a lot of fun. I talked to my mom last night. Haven't talked to any of the boys but I hope they're okay!
L: you okay?
Y/n: Yeaa just gonna miss you & this place !
L: awe it's okay we're going to the same place maybe we can meet up!
Y/n: OMG YES!! You can meet my friends!! I haven't talked to them but that's okay!

•landed in jersey•

Honestly I missed my mom so much I couldn't wait to see her!! 😭 well ava too of course. After saying the sad bye to Lauren I got a cab and drove to a store I decided to get some stuff  for home since it's almost Christmas 🎄.

•after shopping•

After hours of shopping I decided to go to Starbucks cuz why not? So I texted Katie to meet me there.

Bestfrenn😝👯

Y/n:   
BESTFRIEND!!!
Wake you ass upp!!
I'm backk

Katie:
yaayyyyyyy

Meet me at Starbucks!

On my way!

•At Starbucks•

I walked into Starbucks and seen katie she ran to me and hugged me!
Kat: I miss you 😭
Y/n: BITCH I miss you more!
Kat: anywayss how are you!
Y/n: good bruh I had fun and I met thus girl named Lauren y'all needa meet her!!
Kat: yay
Y/n: how is everyone?
Kat: they've been asking for you but um... Mattia got a
Both: girlfriend
Y/n: nice ! How's everyone else
Kat: kairis still short 😂 ale is still
Y/n: ugly
Kat: fine
we said at the same time
Kat:Alvaro grew his hair and roshaun still the bad bitch!! Robert moved ☹️
Y/n: reallly? Why?
Kat: Well his parents didnt like how he was living here and they said that we were a bad influence on him!?
Y/n: bahaha Lmaoo I probably am😭
wanna go to my house?
Kat: suree!!

•at home•

I practically ran while Katie grabbed my stuff. I walked in and seen a man with Ava.

Y/n: who are you? And why is ava crying? Where's my mom?
??: I'm Erwin and you need to take a seat.

Author: what do you think happened?
Give me ideass!!! Sorry I didn't post buhh did y'all see roshauns new tiktok 😭 hope y'all have a good day and like the recent on Instagram 😝!!
Luv y'all<3 thank you for 62K !🥳