Part 56

Ale: whatever. I told you Mattia. I fucking told you. Your so fucking stupid. You let her do this to you. Y/n would never. Literally and you keep messing shut up. Get it through your dumbass head!! SHES TOXIC!!!! SHES A BITCH MATTIA!! She hit a 5 year old!!! Onee that loves you. And your gonna sit here and let this bitch hit you! And talk shit to you!! Are you dumb!!!
Ro: ale-
Ale: nah.nah. Mattia it's now or probably never!! Y/n would kill this bitch if she found out she's hitting you! Don't let her fucking do this! Mattia. Shes making you hurt Mattia. She's making you bruised up. Dude cmon. Get up.
Tia: *sniffs* no.
Ale: get the fuck up.
Tia: for what. Damn.
Ale: don't worry about it.
Ro: cmon Mattia.
Mattia got up from the couch and roshaun and ale could barely help him. He was in so much pain due to Lena getting some people to jump him.
Y/n had just woke up from a nap.
??: goodmorning.
Y: oh shit you scared the hell outta me.
??: haha sorry. So um what about this.
Y: what?
??: y/n we had sex last night haha do you not remember ?
Y: Lmaoo yes I doo but listen.. Derek I'm not ready for a relationship nor do I wanna be in one.
Y&derek: duck buddys?
Y: haha fs anywaysssss
Derek: you-
Y: wait can I ask you something tho
Derek: sure.
Y: look you don't have to but whenever Mattia is around can you act all up on me
Derek: act? Nah. i dont think ima be acting. But... we can call it that ha
Y: haha ogeyy lets go downstairs!
Y/n and Derek got downstairs seeing Katie kairi and his gf.
Kat: wow. Finally.
Kai: that was loud
??:haha shut up..
Kai: right!! While you were having sex.. I mean a nap my girlfriend came!
??: Hii I'm aliz!
Y: I'm y/n you're so pretty!!
Aliz: thank your but u can't compare to you your 10x prettier!
Y: nahhh. But thank you!
Kat: girls day?!!!!!!
Y&aliz: Omg yessss!!!
Kai:*mimicking* girls day!!
Derek: omg yess?!
Y: oh shut up.
*DING DONG*
Y: y'all expecting someone?
Everyone: no
Y/n opened the door swing the boys.
Y: are y'all sure you aren't expecting someone?
Ale: y/n-
Y: I'm tired .
Kai: bro you literally just fucke- slept. Had a nap.
Y: shut up! I'm going to sleep.
Ro: y/n !
Y: yes?
Ro: we needa talk.
Y: let a bitch Sleep damn.
Ro: this is important *eyes mattia*
Y: doesn't seem like it.
Mattia: stop being a bitch.
Ale: Mattia.
Y: whatever how would you like it if you were in a coma for 2 months and come back to your "lover" just finishing sex with another girl IN YOUR HOUSE.
Ale: y/n.
Y: no no no. Listen Mattia. I loved you. You fucked this up sooooo many times and my dumbass forgave you! Why? Because I loved you! Get that?!! LOVED!! Mattia. Now leave because I can't stand any of you right now. *cried* My mom said you were the one. I wanted to adopt Ava with you and you fucked up. Once again. As always no matter what Mattia you will always fuck this up. I can't do this anymore.
Ale: y/n stop.
Y: Why? Why the fuck would I stop this always happens.he fucks shit up. Everyone fuckinh knows that. And I'm tired of being used as a f-fucking object. I'm tired of people using me. I'm tired of life. I'm fucking tired of everything. I honestly wish I wouldve stayed in that coma with my mom.
Kai: and what about us? What's about
(all the things we've been through,what about trust! sorry I had to)
Kai: and what about us? what about people that love you. You never think about us y/n. It's always what you feel for him. That bitch.
Tia: stfu Kai.
Y: Kai-
Before y/n could say anything he ran upstairs shutting his door. Y/n ran after him checking on him.
Y: Kai-
Kai: leave.
Y: listen Kairi. I'm sorry. I'm just dumb and I don't think straight. I'm sorry. That bitch has me wrapped around his little finger. I'm sorry okay? I'm not thinking straight and I'm sorry for saying dumb shit. I love you .
Kai: I love you too but please leave I need some time.
Y: okay.
Y/n got out closing the door going downstairs put the door.
Kat: where you going?
Y: uh- I- need some time-space. Idk I just can't be here. I'm tired of here.
Derek: you want me to go?
Y: please.
Kat: can I go?
Y: if you want. And uh-aliz?
Al:yea?
Y: check on Kai for me please.
Al: yea sure!
Y: shut I forgot my weed. I'll be back.
She ran upstairs looking for it. Matttia went after her.
Tia: why are you doing this.
Y: I have to go.
Tia: no.
Y/n: what?
Tia: your not going anywhere.
Y: Mattia I have to go. Move.
Mom: let him talk.
Y: wtf. Mom?
Tia: huh?
Y: I- Nothing I'll let you explain when I get back.
Tia: but why are you smoking?
Y: it's good. It helps me relax. It helps me feel numb it helps me not care. *smiles* I like it. It helps me unfeel shit that I feel.yk
Tia: can you stop.
Y: no.
Tia: please.
Y: no. I'm leaving.
Tia: I'm going.
Y: I was going because of you. Now I'm staying because of you.
Tia: Nope. I'm taking you.
Mattia picked y/n up and took her downstairs y/n didn't even try to fight back. She was to tired and he was to strong. They got downstairs and everyone started looking at them.
Y: it's him.
Tia: she won't stop smoking.
Y: I like it.
Tia: I don't like when you do that.
Y: whatever. Put me down.
Tia: she said she won't go if I go.
Y: Someone keep him inside.
Tia: I'll put something inside you.
Y: Mattia this isn't time for jokes. I'm not fucking around. Leave me the hell alone. I don't like more do I love you. So bye.
Tia: L.I.A.R
Ale: what about us?
Y: y'all can stay here idgaf. Katie,Derek, and I will be leaving.
Tia: AND ME!
Y: welp nvm I'm staying.
Kat: y/n just get in the fucking car.
Y: k.
Y/n got in the backseat because Derek was driving. Katie sat in the passenger and Mattia sat in the back wit y/n. He tried pulling her over but she pushed him off. She took out her wax pen hitting it a few times before they got to
'the view'. They got out and y/n went to sit on top of the car. She started taking more and more hits. Katie and Derek went to the cliff and sat down. Mattia stood in the car for a few more minutes and then came out looking at y/n.
Y: the fuck you looking at.
Tia: can I not look at my future wife?
Y: 1 we ain't even together 2 you got the wrong gurl.
Tia: 1 we will be when you stop acting like this. 2 no I don't.
Y: well in that case I won't stop acting like this. And 2 yes you do. I shouldn't even be talking to you. Go with Katie.
Tia: why ka-
Y: DEREK!!
Derek: yess beautiful
Y: come here!
Tia: wow. Okay then.
Y: k bye.
Tia: *scoffs* whatever.
Derek: what's up?
Y: sit up here with me.
Derek: mkay.
Derek jump up on the car and Mattia walked away once Derek got there.
Kat: she's going through some stuff. She'll come back to the 'real her'
Tia: she's changing.
Kat: I know but everyone changes. She's gonna be okay. You I should be mad at you but you need to stop doing that shit.
Tia: Katie. I was out of it. I thought she was gonna die on me. Lena was there and things led to another. The whole time I was thinking of y/n. I missed her. I couldn't talk to her for 2 months. I was lost without her. She changed me so much. I just- I don't know what was going through my head when I did that. And I regret it so much Katie. So much. I'd kill to be back with her. She won't even let me admire her beautiful ass. I miss her.
Kat: haha shell come around just give her some time and stop sleeping with other bitches.
*silence*
Kat: are you gonna tell her?
Tia: what?
Kat: she's gonna find out sooner or later. If she doesn't find out by you it's gonna be worse. Why did you let her hit you. You should've came to our house. Yes our. It's my house. I live with her and I count you guys as family so 'our house'
Tia: haha okay.
Kat: you want me to beat her ass though?
Tia: nah nah I'll let y/n do it. She's fine when she's mad or fighting.
Kat: eww. And okay just make sure I'm there. Haha. So how are your parents?
Tia: there good they wanted to meet y/n but I told them she's sick.
Kat: Oop- well take her. It'll probably give you a chance again.
Mattia looked over at y/n who was laughing with Derek. While he had his arm over her. He just looked down.
tia: I don't think so.
Kat: they aren't anything Mattia. Your so quick to think about the people she's friends with. That's probably one toxic thing about your relationship with her.
Tia: haha. Very funny Katie prego.
Kat: I got a abortion.
Tia: deadass?
Kat: *cries* yea i- I couldn't do it it's to much and If my parents find out they would've kick me out.
Tia: I'm sorry. Have you told y/n?
Kat: no. I don't think I can.
Katie and Mattia Hugged. Then they turned around walking back to the car.
Kat: y'all ready to go.
Y: brooooo noooo remember you had your hand around me?
Derek: HA that was like 5 minutes again
Y: oh Yeaa babah derek?
Derek: hm?
Y: can I kith you?
Derek was leaning in until Mattia interrupted .
Tia: OKAyyyyy let's go
Mattia grabbed y/n down putting her in the car. Derek got down but fell. Katie grabbed the keys from him and put him in the passenger seat. She got in and y/n was just laughing. They sang songs for a while before going home.......

A/n: helloooo luvs Ima barely be posting now. I'm home and my moms birthdays tomorrow and I have to take care of the kids 😖. Here's this and have a good day! Thank you for 184K 😝💙 sorry for mistakes