Part 29

THANK YOI FOR 80K !! This is for yesterday's post 😭. I'm not even following my own calendar 😂. Give me ideass luvs <33💘

Mattias POV

Tia: uhh that felt good
Jen: hmhm
Tia: ima go home.
Jen: you better not see that whore y/n.
Tia: why? She's not a whore.
Jen: because and yes she is. Omg. You haven't seen it. 😂😂
Tia: seen what?
Jen: oh godd look at roshaun and tiktokrooms new post 😂
Tia: okayy? I'm leaving
Jen: hmhm

Why? Why would kairi do this to me?  Cmon now he's supposed to be my bestfriend. They're probably just sleeping and didn't know. Why do I care?

Kairis pov

Kai: WTH! Roshaun you know exactly why she didnt want you to post that!
Ro: sorry god I didn't mean to it was just a joke!
phone call•
Kai: hello?
•••
Kai: yea yea I'll be over rn! Alright calm down I'll be there in 5 minutes. Okay bye
end of call•
Ro: who was th-
Kai: y/n I'll be back later !
Roshaun: tell her I'm sorry!
Kai: will do! Bye

I honestly feel really bad for her she's alone now with only Ava I swear if Mattia even thinks of going off on her. I got to the store and got ALOT of stuff even a face mask and I'm not trynna get that on my face. She better feel better after this!!

Y/n POV.

Katie left like 5 minutes ago. I decided to take a shower since ava is still asleep.
I showered and changed into this:

When I got out ava was up crying.
Y/n: what's wrong baby?!
Ava: I miss mommy.
Y/n: I miss her too baby you can still t-talk to her. She's here she's always here baby. She's taking Care of you okay?
Ava: otayy
Y/n: look go to sleep and when you wake up we can get ice cream.
I was sorta crying I miss my mom so much. I have to show her to be strong so I tried so hard to not cry. I went downstairs and cried I cried to much. I went on insta and seen I had hella messages
Messages:
Request 467
User: hoe!!
User: slutt
User: YOURE DISGUSTING!
User: you slept with both of them🤮

•phone call•
Kai: hello?
Y/n: I- I need you. People k-keep slit shaming me and I miss my mom ! Kai I can't handle this!! I don't wanna be here! And I- I'm tired of life kairi IM TIRED OF IT!!
Kai: yea yea I'll be over rn! Alright calm down I'll be there in 5 minutes.
Y/n: p-pleasee hurry!
Kai: Okay bye
I hung up and I got liquor from the cabinet. My mom loved this one. So I drank most of it. Then I looked up.
Y/n: Mom. Why? Why'd you leave? I- I don't think I can do it without you. Mommy! Why'd you leave us why?? I m-miss you mom! A lot I should've just stayed. It's my fault mom I left mom I can't do it without you!! C-come back I had so much to talk to you about. I met a girl named lauren. She told me to tell you hi. B-but I didn't get too. I really r-really miss Mattia but after all he did I can't get back with him and idek what to do about kairi. He's my best friend mom. I'm scared to fall in love again. I can't fall in love with him or anyone and even if I could I really can't . Mom what am I doing with my life. How am I gonna make it without you. I'm s-so scared that he will come back! I don't wanna live alone with him mom. I didn't get to even tell you what josh did we never got to talk mom. Now that you're gone who will I talk to mom. Who will be here for me when I need em. What will I do with my life mom. I don't think I can live here alone without you. Ava misses you I know it's only been half a day but cmon we all miss you. Your my best friend mom will always be my best friend. You were there for me when I needed someone. I'm sorry for all the bad I cause I'm your life. I'm trying to hard to wake up from this dream but I'm just stuck in this dark place. I don't want to believe this mom. I r-really don't but i have to become a bigger person for Ava. I love you mom.
After saying what I had to say and crying I sat on the couch still crying and drank the rest of the liquor. Turned on the fire (yk the fire things in the house) and just stared at it. Wow. My moms actually gone. Yk it's hard to believe when someone you love is gone. You never wanna believe it why? Because it's hard letting go after all she did for me especially what that guy that I use to call dad put us through. She was always there for me. I couldn't take it no more I was walking back and forth crying yelling. Hoping ava don't wake up. I heard the door open but I didn't care I threw the bottle at the fire and fell to the ground crying almost yelling.
??: shh hey it's gonna be okay! Calm down.
I looked up and it was kai.
Y/n: I-i can't Kai she was my best friend. I miss her more than anyone could know my life is falling apart. I can't live without her.
Kai: it's okay calm down. Take deep breaths. Look. Look at me y/n!. You're gonna be fine look. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in . Breathe out.
I stopped crying and hugged him.
Y/n: 😭☹️ whats this?
Kai: oh! I just wanted to be nice and bring you some stuff 😙✌️.
Y/n: 😂 wanna watch a movie?
Kai: sure! Where Ava?
Y/n: asleep!
Kai: STILL!
Y/n: Kai shhh
Kai: sorry 😂

Kai and I decided to watch 365 🙈
(WATCH THAT) he came and sat down after getting ice cream and chips that he brought. I ran upstairs and grabbed us a blanket. I sat down and played the movie.

Kai: "are you lost, babygirl?"
Y/n: lmaoo
Kai: bruh that shits funny😂
Y/n: it was
I turned my head to keep watching the movie. About 5 minutes later I feel Kai starring at me. So I turn to him.
Y/n: what? Why are you loo-
*kiss*
He kissed me. I kissed back and leaned back on the couch. Then the door opened..

Author: HIIIIIIII IM POSTING THIS BECAUSE I AINT POSTING TOMORROW!! Thank you for 81K!! 💘 hope you have a good night. If y'all need anyone to talk to or feel like you're lonely you're not! Love you !! And have a good day !😌💘 GIVE ME IDEAS!!🥺