Bassez Down

A/N- OKAY SO- I was sitting at my desk area on Instagram, right? Well, I was looking through the Hamilton insta page when I saw Anthony R. went live with his friend Will, so I clicked and watched it. I was commenting, not really expecting them to read anything, (Anthony wasn't reading any of them, and Will wasn't really either). Well, they were talking about the quarantine and how Anthony was taking a bow and arrow on his walk so nobody got closer than six feet, and I jokingly commented: "Anthony, don't shoot anyone". After that they talked a little bit more and Will suddenly says, "Anthony, don't shoot anyone" and I was like "HOLD UP-" all the while Anthony was like, "What??" and WILL SAID: "Someone just commented, 'Anthony don't shoot anyone." HE TOLD ANTHONY WHAT I SAID AND ANTHONY STARTED LAUGHING AND SAID HE WOULDN'T. The crazy part is Anthony only interacted with two comments, mine, and someone that said Dear Theodora (when Will started playing the song on his piano, they thought that was hilarious). And like only five actual comments were responded to INCLUDING MINE! GUYS! I WAS NOTICED! AND IT WAS ME TELLING ANTHONY FREAKING RAMOS NOT TO SHOOT SOMEONE WITH A BOW AND ARROW OH MY GOD. The only interaction I might ever have with this man is me telling him specifically not to commit a murder, how is this real life? Anywho yeah thought I would share, so in case any of you watched that and witnessed this event, YEAH THAT WAS ME.

     ...

     "You are not going back out there!"

     Alex crossed his arms, blocking John's way out the front door. Laf and Herc stood to the side, watching everything unfold. They had learned by this point to let the other two sort things out themselves.

     "I need to finish," he shot back. "Just let me take the bag."

     "Look at you, you can hardly stand, John."

     "I'm fine!"

     It was just nearing daybreak, and John had woken on the couch only to realize he had forgotten the entire point of going out that night. Granted, he was still shaken from what had unfolded, he didn't need to get into any deeper water than he was already in. So, there he was, standing in front of the front door, stiff with dried blood, trying to reason with his unofficial boyfriend he needed to drop off his backpack full of weed before the sun rose. It was like a crack-head version of Cinderella.

     "I can't let you go back out there, not with some maniac running around."

     "Considering how I left him, I don't think he's going to be doing any running anytime soon-"

     "Be serious!"

     "Alex," John said softly. "Please, I have to do this or it's just going to be more hell for all of us."

     Alex looked at him hard for a moment, then seemed to falter ever so slightly. He took advantage of the moment and quickly moved past him.

     "Wait- hey!" He yelled, spinning around. John had already thrown the bag back over his shoulder and ran toward his bike.

     "I'll be back, don't wait up on me!"

     As he rode away, he made sure not to look back, partially to keep his own sanity, and partially so Alex wouldn't see how upset he still was. He rubbed his eyes, which were already beginning to tear up. It was already going to be hell to pay for him, he knew it.

     ...

     "So you're saying, a man did that to you?" Randall asked, eyeing John. He sighed, Randall was an absolute idiot.

     "Yes, Randall, one of the lousy men you set up a deal with," he grumbled, shooting a glare at Richie. He scoffed.

     "Don't mind him, Randy, little Johnny just can't take the thunder anymore," he laughed, lighting a cigarette. John set down the bag.