scaredy cat

The Exorcist was my favorite movie of all time. the danger pierced me skin but i was safe. controlled fear was my favorite feeling, that adrenaline rush and the feeling of my heart trying to escape my rib cage. im a hard core Horror fan even though Dom wasn't. Dom liked comedy and rom coms, but i wanted to show him my childhood, and what i loved. Maybe that was a bad idea...

Reagan's head turned backwards on the screen, and dom let out a little uncomfortable whimper and pulled the strings on his black hoodie, covering his eyes, he tucked himself behind my back, pushing me away from the couch slightly, and let out a small "Ew." i laughed, "Whacha doin' Dom?" i joked. "Foooook me man this is gross," he tucked his pink socked feet under the blanket and hugged our black cat, Mercury. i felt kind of shit for subjecting him to the exorcist as his first horror movie experience. maybe i should've started off with Jaws, or Coraline? i paused it, and went to the search bar, "What? Why did it stop?" he asked, peeking his head out from behind me. "Why do you think Love?" i typed 'my little' into the search bar and clicked on the first show that came up, "What the fuck are you doin?" he asked. i replied, "Just sit back and observe my friend". 

we ended up falling asleep in front of my little pony, his head in my lap and my hand in his hair. Mercury was purring and Doms quiet snores drifted me off to sleep. i hadn't slept that well in years.