Grief

Sebastian is gone again... After Clary stabbed Jace with Glorious he vanished without a trace. Clary spent her days held up in her room in tears, the love of her life was still in the infirmary with a life threatening injury that she had caused. Her best friend was no longer knew he was her best friend; she was alone. Isabelle was in no better shape, she'd never dreamed she'd fall in love let alone with someone like Simon but she had and now he was gone. She and Clary often watched him from the shadows living his mundane life. No longer having the sight nor the memories of what once was. The click of her door closing startled Clary and Isabelle sat beside her wrapping her arms around Clary's frail shoulders, they become really close during their time of grief. "I saw Jace" she whispered in her ear. "The Silent Brothers said he should be awake in a days, he'll want to see you first" Clary shook her head quickly. "I nearly killed him, I wouldn't want to see me" she huffed silently. "You saved him Clary" Isabelle said softly before kissing her cheek and leaving. Clary pulled her knees to her chest and hugged herself tightly she knew Jace wouldn't want to see her like this if he wanted to see her at all. She hadn't been eating or sleeping, dark circles took up permenant residence around her eyes, her hair was dull and matted and her skin splotchy. The news of Jace awakening gave her a new hope so she drug herself out of bed and to her bathroom the shower. The hot water felt wonderful against her skin, she scrubbed her face and hair until she was raw and the water begun running cold. While towel drying her hair a crashing sound coming from her room startled her. "Isabelle!" Clary called out. No answer. "Who's out there!" she called again quietly grabbing her seraph blade she kept hidden behind her laundry basket and called it to life. "Help me" a voice whispered. "Clarissa please, help me" he called again. Clary froze in place, her breathing sped as she slowly opened her bathroom. Clary stared wide eyes at the sight before her, lying in a pool of blood was Sebastian.