Hey Big Guy

Get your tissues!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd Person POV)

Bruce couldn't believe his eyes. Was this an hallucination? Was he in a dream? But he felt conscious. He would pinch himself to see if this was real, but at the same time he didn't want to risk this from going away. 10ft away from him stood the woman who gave him hope for a better life. The woman he mourned every single day since her death. She was just as beautiful as he remembered. Her long, gorgeous red hair, her astonishing emerald colored eyes. It was really her, but there was something else... She looked just as confused as he did.

"B-Bruce?!" Natasha stutters as she looks at the man. His heart fluttered and aches all at the same time as she looked at him with tearful eyes. Oh how he prayed that this was real... Bruce walked closer to her, studying her with disbelieve. A few tears trailed down both of their cheeks as they fall into a complete silence. They both look at each other quietly for almost three whole minutes, maybe more. Just taking in each other's appearance as they searched for those perfect words.

Natasha was the first to attempt something. She slowly reached out to take his hand which she missed being able to hold. Seeing his soft, warm skin on her cold, pale skin was refreshing to her. Bruce hesitates as he felt her hand his, he stumbled back a little as he looked at Natahsa. He bit the inside of his bottom lip as he thought through. How is this possible? Clint watched her fall to her death with his own eyes.  Bruce was scared, worried. His heart pounded and the hulk used this to his advantage. Bruce was slowly losing control, something he had for almost a year. A light shade of green highlighted his soft brown irises as he stumbled back more. He tired to speak out to Natasha, he wanted her to run away from him. He knew she wasn't safe in his presence.

Natasha recognized the tint of green in his eyes and did what her heart encouraged her to do. Not to run, but to try to soothe him. This was something she practiced not too long ago, but for Bruce it was different. She gently moves her hand to take his. She held his hand without saying another word as she looked the man in the eye. Not the slightest bit of fear in hers. Her eyes brought Bruce back to reality. She didn't fear the other guy, she never did.

The green in his eyes soon faded away and he gently pulls her into a warm hug. Natasha hugs him back without second thought. She lets tears fall down her pale cheeks as he gently held her. Natasha refused to let this moment go as she held onto him tightly, he as well. Bruce reconized how cold Natasha. He soon realized that it was raining out, she must be freezing! "Let me get you a blanket." He quickly tells her then dashed off into the living room to grab the first blanket he found. Bruce quickly returned to the hallway and his heart started to pound again. "Natahsa?" She was no longer in the hallway. "Natasha?!" He quickly entered the kitchen and looked around some more. He teared up as anger started to build up in his chest. He felt as if he was just about to explode as he felt a mixture of sadness and rage. She was there, right there. She was in his arms, she was alive. Bruce sighed as he sat down on one of the wooden chairs at the wooden table. He looked down at the blanket as his vision was clouded by tears. "She was alive" he repeated in his head. "She was so beautiful".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you can handle watching Morgan alone?" Pepper looked a bruve as she brew herself a cup of coffee. Bruce simply nodded as he took a sip of his tea. The morning was quiet and enjoyable. Morgan was still sleep so the quiet was doomed to end soon. Pepper prepared breakfast for the three, Bruce quietly ate his serving at the table as thoughts ran through his head. Pepper soon joined him at the table with her plate of food and cup of coffee. The two are in silence, just enjoying the moment. Pepper looked at Bruce for a second only to notice a few tears on his cheeks. Pepper frowns and looks down then back up at the sadden man. "Bruce, I'm worried about you." She breaks the silence. "I heard you crying last night in your sleep. You even screamed out Natasha's name a few times." She explains to him.

Bruce froze, like a deer in the headlights as he looked at the strawberry-blonde in shock. "It was a dream..." Pepper notices this and sighs, she takes a sip of her coffee and looks him in the eyes.

"Bruce, you're not alone. You need to talk to somebody about this. I'm here, your teammates are here too. We're all going through this together. We lost two amazing people, and I understand it will be hard to get over them. But you can't let that hold you back from living the rest of your life."

Bruce nods, he knew all of this. Sometimes it was harder for him to let go of certain things. He was sensitive, and it was a weakness that the Hulk enjoyed. Bruce opened his mouth o speak but was interrupted by Morgan who ran into the kitchen. "I'm hungry!" She shouts.

Pepper chuckles as she moves to get up. "Inside voice Morgan, please." She goes to get her a plate. Bruce smiles at Morgan a little as he took a sip from his cup of tea. "Good morning."

Morgan smiles brightly as she sits at the table. "Good morning." Bruce moves to go get her a cup of juice. "Are you excited for this week? No mommy to boss you around." He chuckles a bit. "It'll be just you and me. We can do whatever we want." He sets the cup in front of her and she takes a drink.

Morgan smiles as she nods. Pepper sets the plate of breakfast in front of her and she started to chow down. "Mmm!" She exclaimed in delight.

I may get another part out here soon! I just split this one in half but the other part still need to be edited! If there's any grammar mistakes let me know please.

Don't stay a silent reader! ❤️