A Place to Call Home

Longer chapter! Get ready for it!

It was the following day and Natasha was still snuggled up in her bed, Bruce right beside her. The two decided to treat themselves by sleeping in before they would have to get up and go with the stark family to their new house. It was a very incredible gift the couple have given to Natasha and Bruce, but at the same time the newly weds didn't feel like they deserved it. Bruce was the first to wake up, looking around to see Natasha was still asleep. He smiles a little as he moves to get up, trying his best not to disturb her. He quickly hopped into the shower to start off his morning routine. Natasha later found herself alone in the bed as she started to wake up. She looks around as she yawns. "God I haven't slept that long in ages..." she mutters to herself as she debates on if she should get out of bed yet. She hears the shout go the shower running and figured Bruce has been awake long before her. She carefully out of the bed and did a few stretches like normal. When she finished Bruce was still in the shower. She just shakes her head and goes to get her shower stuff too. "Is there room for one more?" She questions as she walks into the bathroom.

"Of course." Bruce chuckles. "The water's still nice warm."

"Perfect." She hangs up her towel before stripping down and joining him in the shower. "I was going to wait but I remembered we have to see the house today."

Bruce smiles as he kisses the top of her head. "It's okay, I needed a shower buddy anyways." He hugs her close. Natasha hugs him back.

"You should clean my hair, it's too much work." Natasha grins. "I'll clean yours if you want."

Bruce shakes his head. "It's okay, I already did." He grabs for her bottle of shampoo, he opened it and poured out a decent amount on his hand before gently massaging it into her hair, leaving small kisses on her forehead every so often. Natasha sighs happily, allowing herself to enjoy this piece and quiet. That's until she felt something squeeze her behind. "Hey." She glares at Bruce.

Bruce snickers, "what? Okay okay, it was just that one time alright? I couldn't resist it."

"Oh I know." Natasha rolls her eyes with a soft grin, she moves to give his a gentle squeeze. "I couldn't resist it either." She teases.

Bruce just chuckles as he continued to wash her hair. Once it was finished he moved to kiss her gently on the lips. Natasha kisses him back just as gently, holding him as close as her little bump would allow. After a few moments of gentle kisses and soft cuddles, the water started to get cold. "I guess it's time to get out." Bruce looks at Natasha. He turns off the water and steps out so he can grab her towel. Natasha takes it as she steps out, drying herself off before heading out of the bathroom. She goes over to pick out her clothes for the day.

"Man, I want to wear sweat pants... but I hate looking like a slob." She mutters to herself as she thinks of what to wear.

"Well, can you still wear your jeans?" Bruce walls over, almost dressed. All he needed was a shirt.

Natasha looks at him and shrugs, "only certain pairs." She goes to pick out a few from her drawers. She grabs a shirt and everything else she would need. "I think this would do."

"If you want to wear something comfortable then do it." Bruce slips his shirt on. "I'll be downstairs okay? What do you want to eat?"

"Surprise me." Natasha replies as she started to get dressed. She quickly brushed out her hair and dried it a little. By the time she was finished Bruce had breakfast ready downstairs. Pepper was down before him so he helped her finish it.