a loud break

- mid smut -

I rubbed my face and went back to check the emails on my laptop. I was sat on the dinner table because the wifi worked better here. The wifi was an issue in this house, and we were all a bit frustrated with it. Alejandro had called the company to fix it and they told him that since most people were lockdown at their houses, everyone was using the internet, which slowed down the service for all people. I guessed there was nothing else to be done there.

I didn't complain much, though. I just needed the internet to check on work, but for everything else I still had my phone data. Today, however, I really needed to download some files Andrew had sent me with concepts and ideas for the new album, but it wasn't working.

I felt Camila's arms wrapped around my neck from behind when she came back from her meditation routine. She leaned in and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"What do you do?" she asked softly.

"I was trying to take a look on some stuff Andrew sent me about the album but it's taking too long".

"Ugh, this wifi", she complained as well taking the seat next to me.

"Yeah..." I agreed. "How do you feel?" I asked reaching for her hand.

"So good", she said with a childish smile.

Fuck, she was so cute.

"You look great", I agreed.

"Yeah?", she teased wrapping a lock of her hair between her fingers and playing with it.

"So hot", I said in a whisper, knowing her parents might be around.

In the last days, as quarantine turned longer than we expected, we were a bit frustrated with the lack of alone time we had. Or maybe not that, because Sinu and Alejandro were cool enough to not mind us sleeping in the same bed, but we were bored and had started to play around to keep things interesting even when my in-laws were right here.

She bit her lip and gave me a devilish look before she quickly composed herself when Sinu made her way into the room we were in.

"I'm going grocery shopping with Ale", she said getting her wallet, glasses and phone. "Do you guys want anything? Any new experiments you want to try?"

I laughed because she was not shy at all when making fun of us because of our lack of culinary skills.

"I don't think so", I said. "Thank you, Sinu".

"Mami, maybe some chocolate". Camila said with puppy eyes.

"Alright. Let your sister know we went out", she said before turning around ready to go.

"Wait, no. I wanna go", Sofi said emerging from the hall and rushing towards her mom.

"I don't know, Sofi. You shouldn't go out with this pandemic going on, hija".

"Mom, I'll stay in the car. I just want to be out of the house for a second. Let me go, I swear I'll stay in". Sinu looked at her for a second and then gesture for Sofi to follow her to the car. Sofi threw her arms in the air in victory before going after her. "See ya", she said before closing the front door.

I went back to my laptop, hoping to finally get a look at whatever my team had sent me.

Camila coughed dramatically next to me so raise my eyes to her.

"Did you notice?" she said.

"What?", I asked curiously.

She smirked and came forward to place a hand on my knee before kissing me slow and deep, sucking on my lower lip.