11.| ⁱⁿᵛᵉˢᵗⁱᵍᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 abruptly came to a stop as all five students came barging into y/n's room

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿'𝘀 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗰 abruptly came to a stop as all five students came barging into y/n's room. the duo on the bed spun around, hawks's scarlet wings slowly unwrapping themselves off of the smaller girl. they looked at the people by the door, confused.

"uh, guys? what are y-!"

the girl was ripped out of hawks's arms, leaving the poor bird cold and alone. once she was out of the dorm with the door shut, shoto began checking her if she had any marks or bruises. questions were thrown at the confused y/n.

"did he hurt you?" katsuki tilted his head, he asked in a gentle voice, too.

"no, why?"

"your eyes are puffy." the usually angry boy huffed out.

"y-yeah y/n.. it's rare to see you like this. we're worried."

"it's fine.. i have to go back in there." she gently pushed todoroki away, but no avail. "please?"

"why are you in a hurry? you're hungry for his touch?" kaminari grumbled under his breath.

"wh-what? n-no! it's not like that!" her cloud-like hair got misty once again. "we w-were talking and he just.. y'know, needed some comfort. t-that's all." the flustered girl looked at all of them. "can i go? i-i'll explain later.."

the boys sort of huddled together to form a 'meeting.' after some mumbles and yells from katsuki, they her back into the room. of course, they were going to eavesdrop, but she didn't know that.

"hey birdy, sorry about them." y/n gave out a light chuckle, a faint blush still there. "they get a bit worried at times."

"why is your hair like that? it looked different earlier." takami's gloved hand ran through her hair. 

she only sighed. "don't worry about it. anyway, i'm going to put you to sleep, if you don't mind."

"how? you gonna sing me a lullaby?~" hawks teased.

"no, i'm going to use my quirk." her hand reached out to his forehead. "you need it."

keigo didn't resist. the girl was right, he hadn't gotten much sleep since he started thinking about the 'villains.' hawks tried talking to miriko, one of his closest friends, about it. he thought about it, but later refused. the rabbit girl would lecture him about it.

so here he was, feeling guilty about putting his burdens on this sixteen year old girl. and in return, she was helping him. takami felt.. confused. why would she help? he was never the type of guy to ask for it. but this time, he was desperate.

the moment y/n's palm was placed on his forehead, he fell asleep. the human brain is still active for a couple of minutes before actually going into 'sleep mode.' 

so, the girl was very aware hawks would feel the kiss she planted on his cheek.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━

a/n; soft hawks moment just for you guys <3