18.| ᵒᵛᵉʳʰᵃᵘˡ

━━━━

━━━━

𝘆/𝗻'𝘀 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻, her senses slowly coming back to her, and memories flooding into her mind. a groan escaped her lips, looking around the room.

this wasn't her dorm.

the girl tried moving her hands, but they were roped together by the wrists. she tried kicking her legs, but they were also tied. when l/n tried using her quirk, as if that would help, she yelped. there was a shock collar around her neck, one that most likely prevented quirk-usage.
silence filled the room..

"finally awake?" 

the sudden voice made the girl jump. "uhm, yeah. mind telling me where i am?"

"ah, look at that. not even asking for a name first." they gave out a husked chuckle. "you're in the shie hassaikai base, princess."

"oh."

"that's all? an 'oh?'" the figure came into her point of view. "i thought you would be more scared." 

a short green jacket with tufts of purple around the brim of the hood. a red-leather plague doctor mask with golden decorations. messy chocolate brown hair. 
and lord, those piercing yellow eyes. 

"i am." the girl was, and she wasn't lying. y/n learned to not show any sign of fear during her time being kidnapped by the lov.

"princess, there's no reason to be afraid. after all.." chisaki's gloved hand caressed her cheek. "you don't have to be scared around me."

"stop it." she attempted to pull away, but kai simply brought her back, their faces closer.

"no, princess, don't resist.." he glared at the girl. "you know you want me." overhaul took off his bird mask with his free hand (a black mask was underneath, of course).

"i-i don't!" tears were starting to form at her eyes, but she blinked them back. "don't.. d-don't touch me, please!"

"aw, look at her.. begging for me." he smirked. "how lovely." 
chisaki inched closer, their lips only centimeters away. "now be a good girl and let me do my job."

the door slammed open.

"hey bird bitch, you calle-?"

y/n whipped her head towards the direction of the wooden frame, squeaking out a faint 'help me' to the lov member.

bright blue flames came dancing over to kai.
he didn't move in time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━

a/n; sorry about my writing! i haven't slept in hours and my head is all fuzzy.