28.| ᵍᵃᵐᵉ

━━━━𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 laid on her shoulders, falling down against her back

━━━━
𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 laid on her shoulders, falling down against her back. it didn't take much, if any, energy out of y/n to turn her cloud-like scalp into graceful snowy locks. times like these, where the girl had to cool down, weren't necessarily her favorite. she had outed herself about what happened between her and that bird bastard, what did you expect?

she wasn't as mad, but quite happy, actually. getting news about leaving the hospital was delivered to her by aizawa, who also said izuku had written down the notes of lessons she missed. though, y/n couldn't help but feel that something was.. off.
━━━━
it was never intentional, more like a silly game, really. 

denki had, like always, swung an arm around bakugo's neck when telling everyone a joke. a routine it was, being all touchy with the blond. but what was not part of the habit was katsuki jerking away from it, sparks forming at his hands.

"woah! hey, it's just me, ya doof." kaminari backed off, chuckling.

the explosive male huffed, stomping away to exit the lunch room. students from 1-a had already began rumors, or possible theories why he had acted in such a way.
one popular guess was that bakugo was ticklish, which would explain the flinch.

and then it begun; the game. it was actually quite simple. all you had to do was touch katsuki's neck and try not to die. students like uraraka, mina, and eventually todoroki joined in. while kirishima and midoriya stood in the back, watching it all go down, telling their friends to stop.

izuku was straight up annoyed with how his classmates were treating the blond. kirishima was fed up, too. both boys knew how he got when being teased about a certain subject, though they never stopped to think about why he was so.. affected by the touching. sure, izuku had been his friend since forever, but never has the broccoli boy seen katsuki this way.

tsuyu, as 'innocent' as she looked, would occasionally brush the back of her hand against his neck, earning snickers from the rest of the class while bakugo started yelling.

another time, shouto regulated his body temperature to become freezing; so cold that if you stood by, you'd feel him radiating the coolness. like everyone else, todoroki pressed his palm onto the explosive boy's neck. again, he snapped at the so called half-n-half.

later that afternoon at dinner, midoriya had called them out.. sort of. "y-you guys should really stop teasing kacchan like that." he squeaked out a tiny 'please' right after. unfortunately, the confidence left out in his voice made the others at the table brush it off.

"loosen up, mido!" jiro grinned, shoving his shoulder a bit. "just think of this as.. exposure therapy! it'll help him!"

"yeah, don't get so worried about katsu, okay?" mina joined in, a mischievous smile planted on her face. "why do you even worry about him? he never treated you well."

"that's enough." ..is what y/n would have said if she had been present, and she wasn't. That resulted into silence, an uncomfortable silence for the rest of the night.

another attempt happened including mina repeating what all the other's did.
bakugo was doing the dishes since everyone else had been too lazy to do them.
except that this time katsuki actually spoke up. "will you fucking stop?!" he snarled, shoulders trembling [ not like anyone noticed, they were too busy laughing ]. "stop it, for fucks sake! stop touching me, dammit!"

ashido spilled out half-hearted apologies, sprinting over to her friends, giggling. 

after a few moments of him shaking, staring accusingly at the counter, he spit out one more cuss before trudging over to his room. eijiro ran after bakugo in hopes to calm him down.

"fucking leave it, shitty hair."

and the boy did, slightly hurt. he was left with a closed door to his face, frustrated due to the fact the other male had gone back to using that goddamn nickname after a year of convincing him not to.

it became clear two days later.

katsuki had been studying in the common room tables, while the others were either in their rooms or training. he'd fallen asleep sometime after, head buried into his arms he had crossed over the surface. 

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━

a/n; hello lovelies! i have returned from my grave.
apologies about the cliffhanger [ if you can call it that ], but i though it would be nice to publish the part to make you all know i'm still alive, and then work on the next.

i will make an announcement on this later, but if you are out protesting, please, i'm begging of you, be careful. officers have been turning peaceful marches into chaotic ones. i know this is a very controversial topic, so bear with me. if you are out there and see a fellow protester get hurt, help them! we only have each other in this, not the police.

on a positive note, happy ptsd awareness and pride month! it is important that we understand the ones who have suffered with ptsd, those who have been through traumatic events.

us pride members would not have the rights we have today if it wasn't for multiple black, trans women. if you're part of the lbgtq+ community but don't support the blm [ black lives matter ] movement, fuck off. unfollow me, block me, send me comments of your shitty excuses, but i'm not changing my opinion. if you don't appreciate the privileges you got  from these women, get the fuck out.

if you support, great! you're a decent human being! congrats!