04.| ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ ˢⁿᵃᵖᵖᵉᵈ

iceicebaby has entered the 'lovelies' chat!

fifteen people are online!

━━━━

[iceicebaby]:
ok,
which one of you little shits hurt y/n

[mother]:
What happened to her?

[father]:
Please refrain from using strong language!
But, please do tell.

angrypomeranian has left the chat!

[iceicebaby]:
i fucking knew it.

[izuwu]:
how do you know she's not okay?

[iceicebaby]:
i heard some crying from next door.

[octopussy]:
I'm with her right now.
She's saying something about how Bakugo hurt her.
But I don't see any burn marks or bruises..?

[discountpikachu]:
don't worry about fighting with bakubitch
i already handled that

[kermitbutcute]:

[iceicebaby]:i'm going to bakugo's room

[iceicebaby]:
i'm going to bakugo's room.
please don't follow.

iceicebaby, izuwu, kermitbutcute, mother, discountpikachu, and six others have left the chat!

━━━━

 he isn't usually the aggressive type, but when you mess with his y/n, shoto can't help it.
he slammed open the explosive boy's door, only to be met with bakugo laying in bed, staring up at nothing.

"what the fuck is wrong with you? everything, i assume!" todoroki yelled.

the person he was hollering at stayed quiet, their eyes focused on the ceiling.

"what did y/n even say that made you snap at her? she rarely ever has intentions of hurting someone's feelings! we both know that!" he continued ranting, hoping that the other male was actually paying attention.

"was it really even that bad what she said to yo-"

"dunce face already lectured me. i fucked up, i know. pikachu already brought that point up." katsuki ever so slightly shifted his crimson eyes over to shoto. "he told me to apologize, and i will. now stop rubbing it up in my face that i'm a shitty person and go".

and todoroki did, shutting the door behind him.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━