16.| ʳᵒᵒᶠᵗᵒᵖ

dadzawa has entered the chat!

three people are online!

━━━━

[ineedsleep]:
so i was sitting there, barbecue sauce on my titties

[loudcockatoo]:
pfttt-

[dadzawa]:
what the fuck

[bugsbunny<3]:
respect the drift, karen

[ineedsleep]:
hA
gET OWNED

[dadzawa]:
your grades are about to get owned
with you don't get off from the roof

[ineedsleep]:
sQUARE UP
I WORKED HARD FOR MY GRADES >:((

[bugsbunny<3]:
YEAH AIZAWA

also honey please get off the roof <3

[loudcockatoo]:
please do <3

[ineedsleep]:

it's fine either way! i have shouto with me!

[dadzawa]:

[ineedsleep]:wHO TAUGHT HIM THAT KHVKGHVL

[ineedsleep]:
wHO TAUGHT HIM THAT KHVKGHVL

[loudcockatoo]:
uH-
pEACE BITCHES

loudcockatoo has left the chat!

[ineedsleep]:
heueheuue
i'm still not getting off this roof

[dadzawa]:
then get your ass ready cause i'm coming

dadzawa has left the chat!

[ineedsleep]:
aH F UC K

ineedsleep has left the chat!

bugsbunny<3 has taken a screenshot of the chat!

[bugsbunny<3]:
hueheu

━━━━━━

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 screen of her phone to the boy next to her, showing him what ever the hell just went down. shouto chuckled, fixing his view back on the stars when he was done reading the text messages. a rare thing that was, todoroki having a smile on his face. y/n liked those moments, the one where she could be the reason why her friend laughed.

it was midnight, and once again, both of them were up at the roof, stargazing.
it was almost like a routine.

"suppose sensei does come up here, what shall we do?" the so called half-n-half blurted out.

"we let him take us down, i guess. we couldn't be up here forever, right?" she answered.

"that is correct. but, i have to admit it is quite nice being here with you."

y/n's hair went misty for the hundredth time. "s-shouto! y-you can't j-just say things like t-that!"

"oh, my dearest apologies, i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"n-no! it's not l-like that!" the girl shoved her face into her palms.

"well, what did i do-?"

"y-you flatter me sometimes, shouto." she mumbled out.

"..o-oh."

todoroki was indeed telling the truth about how he enjoyed hanging around and about with her. it was a strange feeling, a feeling he never experienced. but, it was a pleasant one. the boy didn't know what to call it. shouto heard his classmates call it a 'crush.' why would you want to crush someone though?

"you fucking brats better come down from there!" their teacher had found them.

"w-we're your brats though-"

"shut up."

y/n giggled, giving the half and half boy more of a reason to have this so called 'crush.'

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━

a/n; please check out my other book 'bar nights!'

it is also an bnha x reader but a modern!au.