24.| ʳᵉᵃˡⁱᶻᵃᵗⁱᵒⁿ

( warning; bnha vigilantes spoilers )

━━━━𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 foot onto the u

━━━━
𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 foot onto the u.a campus, aizawa couldn't help but stare. the teacher was awfully confused; disturbed at most. it didn't make sense to him, if anything, he was scared. 

it was quiet literally in front of him the whole time. shouta just didn't have the courage to admit it.
he couldn't say a thought that was poking at his mind, urging him to go investigate, to go make sure he was right.

it couldn't be a mistake, that wasn't possible. the similarities were there, or was it all just one big coincidence..? no, that wasn't it either. 

why was he denying it?
the night of the fight, the night where they rescued both girls, was when it clicked. it all made sense. yet, he chose to ignore it. if aizawa went up to hizashi, telling him what he thought, the blond would be devastated. 

"s-sensei?" squeaked out a voice.

shouta glanced at his student, bandages practically everywhere. "you were out for awhile."

"a-apologies!" y/n tried sitting up on her bed, but winced. "where am i, exactly?"

"hospital, but that doesn't matter. do you remember what happened before you came here?"

"uhm.." her gaze went to her hands, staring hard to see if she could recall anything.'ah-.'
"oh dear.. i-i'm sorry."

"for?"

"i caused everyone trouble!" the patient planted a palm over her mouth. "a-are you alright? what about the others?.. eri? where's eri?!"

another similarity: selflessness.
"hey, calm down, okay?" the teacher put his hand over her free one. "i haven't died, so i would say i'm okay. as for the others, we had a few.. injuries."

"w-who got hurt?"

"mirio togata was the worst from the outcome." he mimicked a finger gun. "the kid got shot by a quirk-erasing bullet."

"o-oh.. i-" she felt tears beginning to form, but blinked them back. "t-this is all o-on me, s-sir.. i deeply apologize."
y/n briefly squeezed his hand. "w-will he regain his quirk, sensei?"

"don't worry about that, focus more on getting rest." shouta stood from his seat. "you put up good fight, kid. i'm proud."

aizawa stepped outside, gently shutting the door behind him, a sight escaping his lips.

why did this particular girl remind him of his friend?

he was long gone, though.

oboro shirakumo was long gone.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━