22.| ᶠⁱⁿᵃˡˡʸ

━━━━

━━━━

𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 begging for answers. 
it had been a few days after y/n's disappearance, and no trace of the girl could be found. the only evidence left behind was a note: 'taking her for a bit.,' it read, as if she was some sort of object. everyone felt like it was their fault, even if a person said it wasn't, they still believed it was. the lack of information about the girl, her health, her being, her even being alive, frightened a certain blond.

like all of his classmates, katsuki couldn't get any shut eye. memories of y/n flashed through his mind, all of their moments becoming more clear, as if his brain was telling him 'you should have taken better care for her. but you can't now, she's g o n e.'

it wasn't only 1-a feeling this way. certain students from different classes were mourning over the disappearance. the corridors of the school seemed empty without the girl there. no one liked it, even some who didn't particularly know y/n.

"is this.." katsuki mumbled out to the group that was in his dorm. "is this how it felt like when i was gone..?"

mina, sero, denki, kirishima, and jiro slowly nodded. the blond let out a shaky sigh, his palm running down his face and stopped at his mouth. "fuck."

a moment of silence. it was something for bakugo to process. he didn't know how much of a burden it was while he was abducted by the lov. he thought no one cared, but they did. 
he didn't know what to do with the information.

rapid footsteps were approaching his door. the knob twisted, and the door slammed open. "WE HAVE A LEAD ON WHERE Y/N IS! IT IS MANDATORY WE GO OVER TO THE SCHOOL." iida ordered, hand chopping in the air. 

━━━━━━

several pros were minutes away from the base, along with selective students from certain classrooms. the 'rescue' group was large in amounts of individuals. though, this was different since the symbol of peace wasn't present. same scenario, student was kidnapped. same people, the lov. different crew, more pro heroes from different agencies.

the new 'hideout' for the villains was farther away, since last time their base was destroyed. it was still a bar, but more complex with different rooms. plus, it was bigger.

every group was assigned a certain area around the complex, some near the back, side, on top of the building, and in front. 

takami had been the one who came out with where y/n was. that was their main goal, getting their student back. though, the winged hero also informed that a child was present, which got all of them confused. either way, there were two souls that had to be saved.

"it's hawks, i forgot my keys. so mind letting me in?" said hero knocked on the wooden frame.

once the door opened, all hell broke loose.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━