20.| ʰⁱ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉˡˡᵒ

━━━━━"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗹/𝗻

━━━━━
"𝘄𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻, 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗹/𝗻." the misty figure spoke. said girl nodded, telling him to just call her by her first name. she glanced around the room. everyone seemed.. excited? they were all inching towards her, especially toga, who was jumping up and down. each time they did come towards her, y/n took a step back. 

it wasn't that she was scared, the girl was actually very happy she's meeting them on better circumstances. at the same time, though, l/n has eri in her arms, and the poor girl still wasn't comfortable with the others. 

"uhm, it's nice to finally meet you all." she timidly smiled. "could you all introduce yourselves again? i've really only heard your names from others."

"i'm toga! toga himiko! my quirk is blood transformation! if i drink someone's blood i turn into them!" the blonde giggled.

"refer to me as twice! also, i can make doubles of anything!" he held up two fingers from either hand. "and for personal reasons, i will not make multiples of myself." 

"greetings, i go by kurogiri and i have the ability create portals." 

"..tomura shigiraki." the man child let out a 'tch.' "i can disintegrate stuff, i guess. like, make it into dust."

"you already know who i am, dollface."

y/n stiffened. "n-no more nicknames for the moment, dabi.. not after what kai was trying to do." her gaze landed on his. "i suppose you understand?"

the blackette nodded, going back to drinking whatever the fog villain poured out to him. said person, kurogiri, was rather curious at what the girl was saying. "y/n, dear, what did you intend on that?"

"i uhm.." she stumbled, her back hitting the brick wall behind her. "h-he was trying to.. uhm.." the last part came out as a mumble.

kurogiri tilted his 'head.' "i'm sorry, dear, i couldn't catch that la-"

"she isn't comfortable with telling you guys." a tall figure in a top hat called out. "on behalf of her, please stop."

the girl let out a sigh, letting eri down from her arms because she wanted to go be with 'fog man.' "t-thank you, compress. how have you been?"

"i suppose i could be better, you?"

as the two talked, others went off to do their own things. toga was twirling her knives around. tomura was scratching his neck. dabi was chugging down a bottle of beer, like the mad lad he was. eri and kurogiri were..playing tea party along with twice?

y/n sighed, glancing around the room to take in the scenery. it was nice, seeing that they weren't actual villains, even for a split second. they were still people, but with the wrong changes and wrong views on society. they were still people, but the environment that they were in just didn't accept them.

and then there's eri,

the girl who was the child's motherly figure didn't want her to get attached. l/n knew the heroes would figure out where they were eventually. then what? would the two sides fight? she didn't want that. she didn't want to be the reason for a conflict. she wanted them to be on good terms. she wanted to be able to communicate with any one of them without being judged. she wanted this 'villains' are bad guys and 'heroes' are the good guys stuff to stop.

was that too much to ask fo-?

"wHAT THE FUCK IS UP KYLE"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

━━━━━━