We're all set!

Chapter 4:

As I twist the door knob, Carol and Mass watch intently. Then when I opened it, I breathe a huge sigh of relief, it was my brother and his two companions. They all looked battle scarred and bloody, the man whom I assume is York, still wears his fireman outfit, though it's torn and bloody, his respirator covers his face and he still wears the standard red hat. The girl whom I assume is Svetlana, also wears her fireman outfit, or should I say it was, her jacket is tied up to her waist and she looks exceptionally traumatised, poor girl. They all went inside and Ivan greeted me warmly. He locked the door afterwards.

Ivan: Brother! It is good to see ya! I see you're wearing your cowboy attire! Good for survival!

Ray: Ivan!

I hugged him but he got the upper hand, he lifts me up with his strength and his gigantic size.

Ray: Good to see ya as well!

Ivan: We barely made it out alive, zombies were everywhere! I heard the police pulled out and retreated to their station! Brian must be desperate right now. But because he pulled out, the national guard has been having troubles!

Mass: The cops pulled out? Why?

Ivan: Hello, Mass! Good to see ya again!

Mass: If Ray didn't remind me of the time I was here, I wouldn't remember you.

Ivan: Where's Carol?

Carol is sitting smugly on the couch, she has her foot up the table.

Carol: Sup, big man, good to see ya.

*Ivan waves*

Ivan: Oh yes! Ray, I'd like to introduce you to my friends here! Here's York!

York: Hallo.

York has a nordic accent, perhaps he's Scandinavian.

Ivan: York doesn't talk much, but he makes up for it with his determination!

Ray: Nice to meet you, York.

York: Ya.

Ivan: Here is Svetlana! She....is a little scared at the moment

Svetlana shivers in fear, when I reached out my hand, she flinches.

Ray: No, no, I'm sorry. Nice to meet you, Svetlana.

Ivan: Don't worry, he doesn't bite!

Ray: Bad joke, Ivan.

Ivan: No pun intended.

Mass: Goddamn it, big man.

Svetlana: H-H-Hello.

She has a slight Russian accent to her, perhaps she's Russian like Ivan.

Ray: Please, sit down at the couch while Ivan prepares food. Don't bother cooking for Mass and Carol, I already did.

Ivan: You did?!

Ivan eyes widen, perhaps he thought I cooked my spaghetti.

Mass: It was delicious, man!

Carol: Hmm, yeah, sure he is~

Mass gagged, Ivan laughed, and the rest of us looked at Carol in shock.

Ivan: Hah! Ray you're really lucky! Don't wear him out, okay?

Carol: Aww, bummer.

York: Odin have mercy!

Ray: Ivan, we're focusing on our survival right now, please...just don't. After they finish eating, let's discuss our plan for today, okay?