On it, cabron

Legion response:

Name's Carlos, loyal member of the legion. Master Frumentarii. I'm a highly respected and feared man of the cartel. Able to infiltrate and spy on the most daring of missions. After the outbreak, the legion quickly made a move to save the scientists in the lab, in order to make a cure or a vaccine. I recommend vaccine, cure is a waste of time. They're dead already. Anyways, this made the common folk vulnerable, the legion was suppose to be there...I... I should not complain, perhaps the boss has other ideas. Currently, our stronghold is Lamos, a city in nevada that's been captured by this bandit group, "marauders". But we recaptured it. Sons of bitches only care about themselves, betrayed our trust. We gave them the vaccines we've developed, good thing those were in prototype. Malditos idiotas. This resulted in them having skins of the zombies and a bunch of mental disorders. Right now, they're just fish in a barrel for us. Right now, the boss issued me a mission, to work in Colorado, his associates live there for a moment. My job is to locate them, keep them safe, and await further instructions. Well, I shouldn't complain to my leader. To keep my identity, I joined these robbers on their jobs, bank robbing jobs. These guys are idiots. In this other job, in particular, the outbreak started. Chaos filled the streets and we were still in the bank. I grabbed my two idiots and bolted out of there, I then saw two cops but they didn't mind. Haha. We got back to our safe house.

Austin: What the hell was that?!

Reilly: Shit, no one told me the outbreak started.

My two amigos, Austin, and Reilly. Austin is a veteran bank robber, though a complete dunderhead. Can't believe I just used that word in a sentence. And that sentence is how a veteran bank robber is a complete idiot. Next is Reilly, son of an Irish godfather. My boss says he's a representative of the Irish coalition, which means I have to babysit him. His short temper and half-assed attitude puts us in jeopardy. I have to bail him out when a traffic officer caught him. A traffic officer! Really! Out of all cops! A traffic officer! Ughh, anyways, there was this one time I was caught as well. Lucky for me, what caught me was legion. Legion brothers help eachother, outsiders are on their own. I should also mention that the guy was Ray, representative of the cartel, the hispanic coalition. Which means my boss literally bailed me out. He shot his own foot just to let me escape, kind man.

Carlos: Any of you not bit?

Austin: Not here, thanks for saving us man.

Reilly: I owe you one, amigo.

I then got a call.

Romano: Carlos, this is Johnson, we are getting our ass eaten here, literally! You have your new orders, grab your friends, and get out of the city. We'll call you back if we got this under control. Look for Ray and the others if you have the time. Vale.

Carlos: Vale, amicus.

He hung up

Austin: What the hell was that?

Carlos: My boss.

Reilly: What's with those...roman things?

Carlos: If you would stayed awake during your training, you would understand. Right now, we need to go. Nightfall is in ruins.

Reilly: But what about the people?

Carlos: They don't have time to focus on many things at once. Follow me if you want to live, cabron.

Two days later, we got out of that damn city. We didn't encounter any survivors, nor friendly ones. We didn't even encounter the representatives. Mierda... We then found a campsite just outside the city. We emptied our duffle bags and stuff them with essentials. As we settled in the abandoned campsite.