Gamma Delta

Chapter 15:

After that....very awkward situation, Michael led me away from the distillery shed and to the station. His composure is jittery and excited. He is breathing real heavily, due to excitement.

Michael: Oh man, I wonder where they are now?

Ray: I swear to god, if they just appear right behind us.

Michael: That was last time. Besides, with you guys gone, we need new operatives.

Ray: What do you mean, with "you guys gone"?

Michael: I heard that phone call with your Col. Also I took your phone while you were sleeping.

Ray: Michael! That's an invasion of privacy!

Michael: It's for the greater good, man. You and your squad are about to be called to rendezvous with the others. To protect this safe haven thing. All of us will be quite disgruntled by the fact you guys are gonna leave.

Ray: Look, it may be just a quick mission. We'll be back in no time. You shouldn't invade people's shit though!

Michael: Look, I'm sorry that I fondled your balls, but what if we don't know? What if there's a bandit attack? Almost all of us are inexperienced as shit!

Reilly: Did you just say, "fondle his balls"?

Michael: Was just an expression, Reilly.

Reilly: That's properly gay.

Michael: Go back with the others, I have something to discuss here.

Reilly: Aight' boss.

Michael: Anyways, as I was saying.

Ray: Dude, we have a hunter, four cops, two of which are special forces, we have two battle scarred firefighters, a spetznas, three veteran robbers, two of which are legion, five soldiers, two doctors, a sheriff and his big boob deputy, five prison guards, a pizza boy for some reason, and a lumberjack. We're pretty much decked out here, we just need to...train them how to use weapons properly! If we get your division here, we could take on a horde and come out victorious! It'll be overkill if bandits chose to attack us!

Michael: Better safe than sorry, mate. Now come on, let's get inside.

It's 6:30 pm, the sun is going down. I doubt the G team would pick up, they'd be tired by now, the lanterns in the plantation and the farms lit up, illuminating the almost dark field. The studio is now clean, without dusts and spider webs. Gross. For now, it's just me and Michael. I went inside the booth and sit down, Michael sits on his. He readies up the station while I practice my vocals. He gives me the thumbs up 'ready' sign, I nodded at him to let him know. The 'on air' sign didn't lit up, but Michael's CB radio clicked on green. It's the Ghost division personnel personal radio.

Ray: Gamma Delta do you read me, repeat, Gamma Delta do you read me, over?

No response

Ray: This is whiskey echo, pack alpha, do you read me Gamma?

Still nothing, Michael wiped off the nervous sweat off his face, he then pulls out his pacemakers and looks at it. The pacemakers remain green.

Ray: Report in, over.

Benji then comes in

Benji: I've heard something on the radio about the ghost division, let me have a try.

Ray: Michael?

Michael: Let him do it.

I let Benji take the seat, I head outside the booth and sit with Michael.