Part 2

Hey guys I'm so happy that you guys are liking this series and that makes me happy so I hope you guys like this chapter and this is a long one

~At the skatepark~
Surprisingly there is no one at the skate park which is good so we don't get a pour of girls trying to get Tony and Dre.

"Cmon let's go guys" as I say jumping out of the car and going on my board.

"Slow down Ava" Tony shouted at me hoping onto his board

"Wait for me Guys!" Ondreaz shouted hopping into his board.

"You know what Ava" Tony said to me. "What Tony" I say while skateboarding "you should make a tiktok account right now and we can make a video rn" he say with a smile on his face. "And we can teach you a dance to post!" Ondreaz says excitedly. "I'll do it! I said.

"Yay!" Ondreaz and Tony shouted. I made my account which is called @Avalynn (not my actual account in irl)
I learned to do the renegade dance which was pretty fun and tagged Tony and Ondreaz.

"So now we wait to see the responses" Tony said. Then Ondreaz phone started ringing so he decided to put it on speaker so we could hear.

"Hello is this Ondreaz and Tony Lopez?" A man said he sounded about 19 years old. "Yes this is us" Tony said worried. "Yes my name is Thomas Petrou and we would like to invite you guys to the hype house" Tony and Ondreaz gasped and started jumping up and down. Then looked at me and look worried and then I started to worry. "Um thank you Thomas um can we get back to you in a bit and tell you our answer" Ondreaz said while scratching his neck.

"Um sure but we would need a answer by tonight" he said. "Thank you we will get back to you" "have a nice day" he said in a normal voice then hung up. They both were so happy then they both looked sad then hugged me. I don't know what happened but then I realized if they left  then that would leave me alone....

"We won't take the offer if you don't want us too Aves" Ondreaz said. "We could stay here in Vegas and not move to LA if you want us too." He said with tears filling his eyes. I hugged them both tightly because that would mean they would be leaving me all alone. Not noticing that my phone was binging like crazy because it fell on the floor.

"No take it guys you have been waiting for this moment and you guys have been there for me so I'll be there for you guys" I said wiping off my tears. "But what if Jake comes back" Ondreaz says "I'll be fine I got Olivia because she's coming every weekend. "You sure babygirl" Tony said wiping his eyes also.

"I'm sure now let's just spend the rest of your last day here in Vegas" I say smiling. Well wanna hang at our place or yours Ava" Ondreaz said picking up our boards and my phone which was now dead.

"Let's go to your guys house since this is the last time" I smile. Tony picked me up and put me over his shoulders. Let's go he said and put me in the back. "Let's go to your house to change your outfit and charge your phone" Ondreaz said while holding up my phone. I nod

Tony's pov
~At avas house-
Ava jumps out of the car into her house so I take her phone to go charge it. "Hey Mrs Lynn" Me and Dre said. "Hello boys how are you guys" "good we're just here to get a few things" I said while sitting on the couch. I plug in avas phone to see over 99+ notifications from tiktok so I shows Dre.

"Damn bro maybe she can get famous and Thomas will let's her come with us too!" He said nudging my shoulder.
Then Ava walks in wearing grey leggings,black crop and a hoodie wrapped around her waist

"Damn babygirl you look nice" I say looking at her up and down "so my mom said I could sleep over with you guys for the night so here is my bag" she plops a white bag on the floor. Ok let's go now "bye Mrs Lynn" me And Dre wave bye

~At our house~
"So what should we do" Dre said while laying on my bed with me and Ava. "Ok maybe we could make TikToks and launch Avas tiktok career!" I say smiling at Dre. "You ok with that babygirl" I say to Ava who's looking at me and Dre smiling. "Sure she said so she got on her phone and saw how her vid blew up!

"Omg guys my video is trending! " she said smiling "And I HAVE 200k FOLLOWES!" She said all excited man she's so cute hen she get exited just like when she was a kid.

"We're so happy for you" said Dre winking at me knowing that our plan could work.

"What time is it anyways" said Dre while looking at his phone. "Its 8pm already" Ava said with a sad look on her face. "I guess it's time to call Thomas" Dre said. I could see Avas face starting to get sad like she always does when she looks at the ground and squints here eyes burrowing her face into her hands. I go right to squeeze her tight.

"I just don't know what imma do without you guys" she says while tears are in her eyes. "It's ok babygirl we will always be with you" I say squeezing her tight into my chest.

Dre calls Thomas "hello" "um hello this is Ondreaz and Tony lopez" he says liking at us "oh yes so did you guys make your decision" "um yes we did but there is a catch if we join" "oh what is it Ondreaz can we bring our friend Ava" he says looking at her. Ava looks confused but in a cute way and looks at me then Ondreaz. "Um is she tiktok famous?" "Depends she started her tiktok today but she has Instagram" Ondreaz says with a smile on his face.

"What's her @ on those platforms" "Avalynn on tiktok and insta" We could here Thomas gasping and he seamed surprised, "We will accept Ava Lynn into the hype house since she does meet the criteria" Thomas says "omg thank you thomas I'm so excited" "so we have to book you guys tickets to LA from?" Thomas asked "Las Vegas Nevada Ava shouted" she looks so happy and that just makes me and Dre smile  "ok you guys have a plane ticket to come here for tomorrow at 2pm" he says while we hear his computer clicking. "I will send you guys the ticket to have and that should be it see you guys tomorrow" "ok thank you again" Ondreaz said while looking at us with such a happy face. Then ends the call.

Ava looked at me then Dre and then started jumping t up and down. "When did I end up with friends like you" she says smiling. "Right when we met" Dre said hugging her. "Well let's start packing up our stuff" I say clapping my hands. Ava and Dre follow me into my room and we start to pack up. Ava put on music and in a hour we finished my room. Then we happily walk to Dres room and we finish his in a hour and a half. After that we all just lay down in Ondreaz room since we were to tired to go anywhere else. "So I guess this is it we leave tomorrow to LA" "Yea this is going to be out life now" I say back to Ava who is just looking at the sealing. "Let's get ready for bed guys" I say getting up. "Ok imma go to the bathroom to get ready" she says lugging her bag to the bathroom. "Imma go change" Dre said while going to change.

After we all change we sit on the couch just watching a movie until we fall asleep cuddling each other because who now the sleeping situation at the house will be like now.