Part 4

Ava's pov
~At the house~
"Wow this house is so big" I say while looking at the house. "This is our home now" he said while looking at Tony and me. At this point everyone was already inside.

"What are we waiting for" said Tony

"Let's go" Tony and De we're running inside

"Wait for me guys!" I saw trying to catch up to them. When we get inside it was dark and no one was there.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone jumped up and there were more people there then when we came in the airport. We jump then hug everyone there.

"Welcome home" Thomas said.

"We didn't know there was another girl coming" Avani said. "Because they only said Tony and Ondreaz was coming but now we know there's another girl!" She said so happily

"Omg tomorrow we're going shopping!" Charli said stealing me away.

"Well before that happens we need to show them there rooms are" Thomas said walking up the stairs

"Alright let's go!" I say looking at Tony and Dre and there with the boys talking. "Cmon guys let's go see our room!" I say waving to them. So they follow me. I notice Dre looking at Addison a lot. "Hey Dre!"

He startled "oh hey" he said. "Watch a looking at " I say grinning. "Oh nothing" he said. "Don't lie to me I know you have a crush on addison" I said smiling. Then Tony over hears.

"Oooo Dre has a crush!" Tony said whispering to him. "Oh shut up" Dre said blushing.

"Ok so so since we only have two rooms left I guess 2 of you guys have to share" Thomas said pointing at the rooms.

"I'll share with Tony!" I say while raising my hand. To be honest I've always had a closer relationship with Tony . I still like Dre but I've always felt closer with Tony so I decided to share a room with him

"So you can be with Addison" I whisper to Ondreaz. "Oh shut up" he lightly nudges my shoulder. I go to check me and Tony's bedroom it already had 2 bed because they already knew one of us had to share.

"My side!" I shout at Tony. "Ok then this is my side" Tony said while laying on his bed.

"ONDREAZ TONY AVA COME DOWN HERE I WANNA MAKE A ANNOUNCEMENT VIDEO!" Thomas shouted so we ran downstairs. "We're here" I said. "Ok so I thought I would announce you guys one by one and that's how we do it ok?" "Ok" we all said.

~in the vid~
Thomas-ok guys so I said we had a announcement and that is we have new members!
*Tony pops up*
Thomas-this is Tony Lopez
*then Ondreaz jumps up*
Thomas- this is Ondreaz Lopez
Thomas-and we have one more member and you may not know who this is but some of you do.
*then I pop up*
Thomas-this is Ava Lynn she started tiktok today but she has 200k followers and is Tony and Ondreaz friend
Thomas-that it folks thanks for your guesses and have a good day
~he ends the vid~

"Can we go to target to buy some stuff for our rooms?" I,say to Thomas. "Sure and you can take my car" he said. "Alright let's go guys" I say waving at Tony and Ondreaz.

~At target~
"Let's go this way" I say running to the bedding isle. "Wait up Ava" Tony said chasing after me. "Imma buy this" I say while placing it in the cart. Tony and Dre also but some bedsheets too. Then we but some more stuff for our rooms. "Hmm were should we go next" I say pushing the cart. "I think that's it" Ondreaz said. Once we get to the checkout line we each pay separately because we knew we would fight over who's paying. Then we load everything into the trunk and head home.

~Back home~
When we enter the house with all our bags we see everyone sitting in the living and could just few that everyone was worried. "What happened guys" I say with a worried tone.

"Someone came by asking for you Ava" Kouvr said while gripping her phone.

"Wait what's his name?" I say already dreading what she was going to say. "Jake..." Thomas said while pacing around.

I drop my bags onto the floor and my face turns worried and I turn to Tony and start crying. Tony grips me tight and calming me down.

"Shhh it's ok Ava shhh" he said while hugging me. Everyone starts coming up to me wondering what's happening.

"I'm sorry Ava I didn't mean to make you sad" kouvr said with a worried face. I wipe the tears off my face.

"No it's ok it's not your fault" I say to kouvr.

"But how did he find out we're I live now and how did he come all the way from Las Vegas to Las Angeles" I say to Dre and Tony. Ondreaz hugs me.

"I don't know baby"

"Yea babygirl it's going to be all right".

"You sure" I say looking up to them.

"We promise" Tony and Dre say to me. We went to go sit at the couch now because I didn't want to be standing anymore.

"What does he want from me?" I say burrowing my face in my hands.

"Hey um may I ask who is Jake?" Alex said.

"She doesn't have to if she doesn't want to" kouvr said  while nudging him.

"Um and also why do you guys keep calling her like babygirl and baby are you guys like dating I'm confused"Charli said

"No it's fine" I say but I can't get any words out just thinking about him.

"Ondrea Tony?" I ask

"Yes Ava?" They both reply

"Can you um tell them about Jake please I just can't"

"ok we'll do it" Tony said while stroking my hair

"Well Those are just her nicknames since we were all kids first off" Tony said

"And Jake is her toxic ex bf that made her do some really bad things to herself like abuse her and made her cut out everybody in her life." Dre said

"Omg I'm so sorry you had to go through all that Ava" she says while hugging me. I calm down a little but by this point now.

"But how did her find were I am and be here in Las Angeles the same day I left Las Vegas!"

"THE TIKTOK"  Thomas shouted.

"he must follow the account saw Ava and CAME TO THE HOUSE!"

"I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to cause this much trouble on my first day here" I say wanting to get off the couch

"No Ava it's ok and if you didn't come to LA God nows what would have happened to you" Thomas said to me.

"And you have a house full of people who love you and protect you from Jake If he ever steps foot on this property" Chase ranted

"See babygirl, were gonna protect you from him don't worry" Tony said hugging me.

"Thank you guys again I don't know how I could end up here" I say now fully calmed.

"Now do you guys wanna order some food?" Chase said holding up his phone

"No im not hungry right now imma just go do my room and go to sleep" I say getting up from the couch.

"I'll go with her" Tony said following me to our room. Everyone else went to there own room and just Ondrea and Addison were there talking. I nudge Tony and show him. We both smile because we both know he has a crush on him. When we got to the room we just decided to put on the bedsheets and blankets for now and save the rest for tomorrow. Then we get changed into pjs and go to sleep in our own beds