Part 1

Hey guys I'm sorry for the wait it's just that I have been  so busy with online school since it now counts so sorry if stories are delayed  also imma try a new writing styles since it was getting confusing with my old one to me

Avas pov
"Hey mom morning" I say while rushing to get to school

"Woo girl you need to calm down" she says leaning back so I don't hit her by accident

"Well Im going to be late since I have to drive myself to school now since Olivia (Olivia is your older sister that is in college) isn't driving me now" she looks at me

"I'll drive you Ava so you can actually eat" she laughs. "Omg thank you mom" I hug her. "No prob now eat up so your not hungry"

~At school~
I'm packing away my things in my locker then I feel to people touch my shoulders " Hey babygirl" Tony says while looking at me

"Hey bby" ondreaz day while waiting for his hug. I hug them both tightly since I haven't seeen them in like forever

"So how ya feeling new year new people" he says

"Well ever since I got out of that toxic relationship with Jake (Jake is your toxic ex boyfriend) life has been going pretty well" I say with a big smile on my face while putting away my stuff

"Ugh I never like that Jake guy in the first place" Dre says with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yea he was such a jerk and made you cut us out of your life for a while" Tony he says

"Well yea that was a tough month without you guys" my eyes start to water because I start thinking about all the bad things Jake made me do to my family and my closest friends. Tony and ondreaz see me start to cry a little bit.

"Shh it's ok Ava shh it's over remember he can't hurt you any more" Tony said while hugging me and my face burrows into his chest

"Yea now you've got us and we didn't mean to make you feel bad, You know what let's go to the skatepark after school just the 3 of us like we use to do" he says patting my shoulders.

"You know what" I say while cleaning up my face "that's a great idea just like we use it do. Me, Ondreaz and Tony walk into first period (Tony and Ondreaz still have there hype in this book but the part were they get invited to the hype house is also here so just wait) and people start running up to Tony and Ondreaz wanting them to make a TikTok with them thinking that they will get famous.

"Everyone get away from us and Ava personal space please!" Ondreaz shouted while Tony was guarding me. I always feel so safe with them by my side. Eventually everyone got back to there seat when the teacher comes into the classroom and we start school.

~Time passes to after school~
After school was crazy people wanted to get pics make TikToks and other stuff. "Personal space guys!" Tony shouted as girls started to run up to him. Eventually we got to Tony and Ondreaz house they had to move to a gated house since a lot of people tried to follow them home.

"I still can't get over the fact you guys are celebrities and I'm over here just a normal teenage girl" I say crossing my arms.

"Maybe you should make a tiktok account and see if you get famous Ava" Ondreaz says while pulling up to there house. I texted my mom that I was going to Tony and Ondreaz house after school so she was cool with it.

"Hey Mrs Lopez" I say while putting my bag down On the couch

"Hey Ava how have you been"she says while making tacos

"I've been good just came to get my skateboard and change since we're going skating" At this point Tony and Ondreaz are getting there skateboards too. "Well imma go get mine have a good day" "You too Ava" she says smiling.

I look through the drawer in Tony's room that usually has my stuff in it since Ondreaz take up most of his closet. "Yo Tony" "Yea" he says while trying to look for his phone. "Have you seen my black and white vans shirt I left here the other day."

"No he says" he finally found his phone under his bed "Got it!" He says holding up his phone. "You found my shirt!" "No my phone". We both laugh a bit.

"Oh yea your shirt try Ondreaz closet he has a bit of your stuff there since he finally made room and you were taking up a lot of space in mine". Alrighty. I walk into Ondreaz room while he's taking his shirt to change.

"Hey Dre" I say walking straight to his closet "hey Ava.. Wait Ava what are you doing here?" "I'm looking for my shirt?". "Oh but you could have knocked before." "Well sorry" I say grabbing my shirt.

"Imma get changed" I say walking into the guest bathroom in his house.