Part 3

Ok so I decided to show what Jake looks like since he is going to be more involved in this

Back to the story
Avas pov
I woke up at 8 am to find myself in Tony's bed. " hello?" I shout. Ondreaz walks in to the room "morning baby" he says looking at me.

"What time is it" I groan. I check my phone to see that it's 8am "weres Tony?" I say. "Oh he's showering before the airport" He says while pointing at the bathroom. "Well imma go get ready can I use your bathroom?" I ask. "Sure" I go into his bathroom brush my teeth and straighten my hair. Then I change into black leggings and a red Harvard sweater then I do my makeup and walk out to see Ondreaz and Tony sitting on his bed. "Alright you ready Ava to go to your house" Tony said. "Yea I'm ready".

Tony and Ondreaz say bye to there mom and put there suitcases in the trunk of the car.

~At my house~
We arrive at my house and start packing my mom already knew I was leaving since I told her last night. We took about 2 hours to pack up my room and do some of my laundry. As we finished it was 11am. "Bye mom" I say while hugging her. "Bye Ava I'll miss you" "I'll miss you too sweetie take care of her boys" she says while looking at Ondreaz and Tony. "We will take car Mrs lopez" they both said while walking at the door

~on the way to the airport~
We mostly talked and I slept most of the way there since it was a hour long trip

~at the airport~
We take our suitcases out and turned off the car and Tony's friend was waiting on the parking lot to take the car back to there house. "Thanks bro" Tony said hugging him "no problem bye have a safe trip" he said to him.
We went inside and went threw security. We scanned our passes "alright I'll shows you to the first class lounge guys follow me" she said walking. We all look at each other like first class wow. Once we got there it was 1pm and we decided to get a snack since we didn't eat breakfast. "So what should we get guys" "Starbucks" I said "sure let's get some Starbucks" Dre said walking to the Starbucks. Then after that we just sat around and saw that the hype house posted a video that they had a announcement but they didn't say what. I show Dre "look at what I found" I said showing my phone at him "wow so they rlly might now were going" he said sipping his drink. Then we heard our plane being called and got on the plane.

I'll skip the plane part because I really don't know what they would do on the plane

Ondreaz pov
We arrived in LA and we got off the plane "We're here!" Ava shouted hopping off the plane "Yea let's go get our stuff" Tony said pointing to the conveyer belt. Then we got our stuff and got a message that said to hide Ava behind us. So we did "Yo we're finally in the hype house bro what do you think" I say to Tony while he's on his phone."This is the best and w heave Ava here with us" he says looking behind him. To see Ava just looking at us "I don't know why I can't be in-front with you guys" she says furrowing her eyebrows". " we just got a text from Thomas saying to. Then we see a sign saying Tony and Ondreaz Lopez and Ava looks worried like she wasn't suppose to be there so she stayed behind us.

"Hey guys welcome to LA" Thomas said waving. "Welcome" everyone said happy and smiling. "Bring her out" Thomas said. The girls looked confused and only the boys  looked like they knew what was about to happen. Then Ava walked out from behind us. "Hi guys" Ava said waving. All the girls screamed and went to hug Ava. "Only the boys knew that Ava was coming not the girls since we wanted it to be a surprise since they said there aren't enough girls" Thomas said. "Another girl" Avani shouted. Then they got our stuff and we Headed to the house