Author's Note

Annyeeeeooonngg!! You have reached the end of the 3rd Samaniego Series Side Story!! Kampaiii!! Maraming salamat at nakarating po kayo sa parteng ito ng istorya ng ating Sisa.

Super thankful po ako sa lahat ng nagbabasa ng first ever series ko. I never thought namatatapos ko ang sampung libro na 'to dahil marami talaga siya but I did and that's because I was inspired by the reads. Super nakakagana po iyon.

Salamat po at sinamahan niyo ako mula sa umpisa, from the oroginal series starting from Ashton and Sia in My Samaniego Prince, Maurice and Heidi in Married to a Samaniego, Andrei and Maria Agatha's In Love with a Samaniego, Alezander and Guia Denise in The Samaniego's Baby, Yuan and Dianara in My Samaniego Boyfriend, Athan and Yoana in Chased by a Samaniego and Vairel and Rania Felise in Loving that Samaniego. To the side stories staring from Valerie and Devon in My Valerie, Timothy and Yana in Keeping Yana, and Missy and Agust in Missed Miss Missy. SALAMAT NG MARAMI, LOVES!!

This is the end of the stories of the first generation of the Samaniego's. And yes, may second generation po. Pero hindi pa sa ngayon. I'll give it time. Marami po sila kaya hindi ko pa po sisimulan sa ngayon. I have another story coming up, at sana ay suportahan niyo rin po gaya ng pagsuporta niyo sa Familia Samaniego.

I love you all, loves. Lovelots, ciao💜💜💜